Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by staffer View Post
as i have said before this answer is in a old thread i did please go and read it ,as i am not repeating my self again
and if it was for money i own both breeds and i would get alot more if i mated them to there own breed
so how can you say for money
I have read it.

And we all know people can get more from breeding crossbreeds than pedigrees these days.

And sorry I'm off topic, but this persons breeding ethics are none existant.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2006, 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
alot of member dont agree with your way of doing things because they have different opinions than yourself and ppl do feel as strong about the subjects as you do.
it just comes across that every thread you post seems to turn into a battle with others.
i don't agree with a lot of things you do as a dog owner i would never consider breeding dogs with your methods, hell i have never bred a dog.
i'm not saying you should stop or hide your thoughts just consider what your putting and the possible reply you could get.
at the end of the day this board bring dog owners together its not a tool to use to get kicks out of.
every one is entilled to their opinion and i am 1 of the ppl on here that will speak my mind if you dont agree fine but theres levels of repect we should all give 1 another.
leo for one thing i have allways respected other ppls opinion,
i dont mean to battle with any one but i do get your point,
yes but like you said you have neer bred a dog but till you have you will relise not all mateings are a text book method ,
yes but the funny thing is lots of members are to scared to say there thoughts as this hate happens you would not belive how many private messages i get and they are not bad messages ,
i know what i do upsets ppl but others understand and keep quite
but i cant help that we all have our own methods on how things are done,
i just give answers to the questions i am asked and sometimes i think i may put that across wrong i dont know,
but it seams what ever i say ppl are looking for the bad thing in it .but like i said before i respect all and there opinions
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-12-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
I have read it.

And we all know people can get more from breeding crossbreeds than pedigrees these days.

And sorry I'm off topic, but this persons breeding ethics are none existant.
you are so wrong
not the x breeds i do they dont so please get your facts right first
a berdoux sells for £1000 approx
a bull mastff £600 to £500 approx
a berdoux x bull mastif £350 to £400
so how is that more please explain ?

you are intitled to your opinion as to my ethic
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-12-2006, 11:53 PM
it doesn't matter if i have bred or not i wouldn't use the methods you do.
you know it will upset some and in some of your replies to others are out of line to some degree.but yeah i can understand the point your making also.
i think threr needs to be a level of respect...............it doesn't do the board or the member any good.
at the end of the day dog welfare is at the bottom of alot of members hearts if they think you abuse your dogs etc they will get hard on you me inc i would hope you can understand that.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2006, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by staffer View Post
you are so wrong
not the x breeds i do they dont so please get your facts right first
a berdoux sells for £1000 approx
a bull mastff £600 to £500 approx
a berdoux x bull mastif £350 to £400
so how is that more please explain ?

you are intitled to your opinion as to my ethic
Well do I really need to say anything.

Being a responsible dog owner I don't have the exact prices for breeds and their crosses.

Money is clearly your prime initiative for breeding.

Shocking.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-12-2006, 11:57 PM
this is what i mean giving prices for the dogs you bred, it does come over as if your only in it for the cash and not the welfare of the pups you breed esp when you have said you dont do all the checks etc.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

28-12-2006, 12:00 AM
it doesn't matter if i have bred or not i wouldn't use the methods you do.
you know it will upset some and in some of your replies to others are out of line to some degree.but yeah i can understand the point your making also.
i think threr needs to be a level of respect...............it doesn't do the board or the member any good.
at the end of the day dog welfare is at the bottom of alot of members hearts if they think you abuse your dogs etc they will get hard on you me inc i would hope you can understand that.
if you are trying to get in a fighting match with me its not going to work,
i am not going to twist the truth just to make ppl happy and how dare that they presum i abuse my dogs ,you dont know my dogs
and my replies are honest andi cant make ppl like them
and yes you have never mated a dog so till you do you wont know what it involves and i am not being funny on this answer,
i think most ppl are trying to make me slipp up so i get manned from this site
but if speaking my mind gets me banned so be it
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

28-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Well do I really need to say anything.

Being a responsible dog owner I don't have the exact prices for breeds and their crosses.

Money is clearly your prime initiative for breeding.

Shocking.
my god i cant even defend my self no matter what i right you all change it
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-12-2006, 12:05 AM
im not trying to get into a fighting match to be honest i have more important things to do.
maybe some are staffer but then again you have to admit some of the replies you post could do it just the same.
every one has their own view where dogs are concerned but i don't agree with quite a few of yours but i would hope that the level of respect that ppl show to one another on a forum could remain.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

28-12-2006, 12:08 AM
im not trying to get into a fighting match to be honest i have more important things to do.
maybe some are staffer but then again you have to admit some of the replies you post could do it just the same.
every one has their own view where dogs are concerned but i don't agree with quite a few of yours but i would hope that the level of respect that ppl show to one another on a forum could remain.
i ony answer in the manner i am asked
and yes ppl dissagree with my views but dosnt every one have different views
and i will say it again i respet all questions and answers all ways have and allways will
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »