register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-01-2016, 12:36 AM
Nite LG, had a soak, checked on girls and no sign of life, can't even see Mabs now, snow is pretty deep out there so they are at last showing signs of growing a brain cell each instead of sharing one, and are keeping where it is warm and dry
When there was the chance of a blackboard rubber coming flying at you, a plimsoll or a ruler making contact, you learned how to behave pretty quickly, we didn't have rights, we didn't dare open our mouths except to answer any questions asked ofus and kept our fingers crossed they were the right answers
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2016, 01:14 AM
Ooooooo we got snow!!! Settling on the cars bit it has been raining so not settling on the path
LG....if he had done that to my child he would have got the same back....his mum tried punishing him for something before and his dad caved in! I told my aunty to send her lad to karate or kick boxing but not say anything to the family...next time our cousin tried to hurt him he could protect himself and land the other one in bother...she didn't take up my suggestion lol
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8