Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 11:11 PM
Just had a vision of HARVEY in a pinnyAh,bless his heart
In the "active members" list,bottom of page.Some of you have '+' signs after your namesWhat are you,plus size models??
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 11:12 PM
Lol, i think that is because they are added as friends...i added you i think
Yep you have a plus sign after you Lacey
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 11:14 PM
Dog forum,top of page GRIFF.Scroll down to Off topic forum,click on registered members,start new thread
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol, i think that is because they are added as friends...i added you i think
Yep you have a plus sign after you Lacey
Awwww,do I add you back?or is that us sorted?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 11:19 PM
I have no clue Lacey.....it is very complicated isn't it?? I suppose i could just tell you all here what has gone on...if she reads it ( in the unlikely event she is a member) then it is only the truth!do you reckon you will get any sleep tonight?? Bet you are well excited
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 11:26 PM
GRIFF,it's pretty simple.Would take the secrecy route if I were you.Never know,the walls have ears sometimesBesides you get to chose who you'd like to share your business with
Excited?Beyond belief but I'm extremely laid back.Some would say irritatingly soDon't see the point in getting all worked up about things,I like to conserve my energyBe hard seeing the pair of them off in the morning,no doubt but it'll be stiff upper lip or I'll set her offNot everyday one gets to be a nanny,so yeah bouncing with excitement and haven't had a berocca
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 11:32 PM
Oh just realised you were talking about the friends thing GRIFFYep,it is a bit complicated
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 11:53 PM
I don't think the rregidtered thing is the same as a direct thread..wonders can i do a mass pm...hmmmm
Awwww you hold it together..just think , lunchtime tomorrow, Sarah will be a mummy, Leah will be an aunty, lacey will be a fur aunty and you and Conor will be nanny and grandad...how awesome!!
Right my battery is going, will see you tomorrow and good luck to Sarah xxxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-12-2015, 12:00 AM
I think you can do something where you nominate who gets to read the thread, think Nippy knows actually.
Girls have been playing musical beds all night, thought they were settled, having a soak and could hear the little wuffs, so someone was being excluded. Went out in my bathrobe, very strong wind, its Mabs and Zen,opened the bottom door and Zen leapt in over the top of Cariad, Mabs was umming and ahhing, in the end she went into the other kennel, tried to coax her, she's having none of it, all this being played out in the middle of a force 9 gale, with me in my fluffy bathrobe, I may add, gave in and came to bed
All the best for tomorrow Eileen
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2015, 12:01 AM
ThanksBest head off too,still have my tan to doVery important to look half decent for these occasionsWill pop on tomorrow when I get a chance.Please keep everything crossed that it all goes well.See ya tomorrow xxx
Page 8 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >