View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 02:28 PM
What a wonderful photo to remember her by! My thoughts are with you today, and Ella is sending big staffie kisses x
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

08-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Run Fast & Free at The Bridge Loki, free from the curse that blighted your earthly life

Oh Joedee thank you so very much for posting the above. Beautiful words and a great comfort to me.

Thank you once again and to everyone for all the lovely messages.

I won't be coming off the board and will come on as often as I can. It is like "home" here for me, amongst friends who have always supported me and Loki when she was fitting.

Many, many thanks again to each and every one here on Dogsey.

Hugs xx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 03:58 PM
I have thought of you so much today and admire you totally for giving her such a lovely ending in your arms to send her on her way.

I too am typing this with tears streaming down my face. She won't be forgotten here and I hope you won't disappear off the forum ((((hugs)))). Run free sweet Loki, run free.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Don't lose touch Rose, we've known each other a fair length of time and I will miss Loki so very much, just as much as I would miss you.
Lots of love and hugs today, you have been so very brave, you have done what had to be done, but so very heartbreaking to let the one you love go to their rest.
Best love Rose from all of us
x
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

08-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Many thanks, Jenny and June. I certainly won't be a stranger on here, as I said, it is "home" for me amongst friends. June - you were always there for me on the Ute forum, as well as Linda, and I have never forgotten the kindnesses and support given to me. I knew nothing about dogs, especially ones who had epilepsy and I don't know what I would have done without that help and support and from all on Dogsey as well. Each message for Loki, I will treasure always.

I had a wobbly when I came home this afternoon and went into the kitchenette to see her but, of course, she wasn't here. My eyes are running at the moment.

Thanks again to everyone xxxx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 04:26 PM
What a beautiful photo of Loki, sending you love and hugs at this heartbreaking time xxxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2014, 04:29 PM
That is the very worst time, when you still haven't got used to them being there, each time the loss hits you so hard you can barely breathe. She will come and see you Rose, Tawney did me, and so will she come to you.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Massive cuddles - you are in a million pieces now but you know that it will get better eventually and the good memories will make you smile. You are a star, and Loki was lucky to have found you.
gbj
New Member!
Female 

08-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Ah Rose...these first few days will be so hard. When you still expect them to be there, it is heart breaking when you realise that they are no longer there. You have made me even more determined to enjoy each and everyday I still have with my two....But, Loki will never leave you...you know that...xxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

08-05-2014, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
What a beautiful photo of Loki, sending you love and hugs at this heartbreaking time xxxx
Loki was a true star. Many thanks for your lovely comment. I appreciate it - and Loki will as well from the Bridge xx

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
That is the very worst time, when you still haven't got used to them being there, each time the loss hits you so hard you can barely breathe. She will come and see you Rose, Tawney did me, and so will she come to you.
That is so true, June, and twice tonight I thought I heard her wee bark, as she did when she wanted a drink of water. Loki was so special to me and beautiful inside as well as out. Many thanks June for all your help both past and present. Hugs to the Norties and you xx

Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Massive cuddles - you are in a million pieces now but you know that it will get better eventually and the good memories will make you smile. You are a star, and Loki was lucky to have found you.
Thank you Bitkin for the cuddles - I feel so empty inside. That will pass, I know, just wish I had my Loki back but not the way she was latterly not being able to go out, or walk. It was so upsetting to see the once lively lass just sleeping all day. It was a release for her. Many thanks again xx

Originally Posted by gbj View Post
Ah Rose...these first few days will be so hard. When you still expect them to be there, it is heart breaking when you realise that they are no longer there. You have made me even more determined to enjoy each and everyday I still have with my two....But, Loki will never leave you...you know that...xxx
Many thanks, GBJ. Many thanks and you are right, it is heart breaking, I just cannot stop the tears. Loki was just so very special to me and taught me such a lot in having patience and understanding - she had great patience with me and understanding!

Again, many thanks to you and to all on Dogsey. You all have been a great comfort to me.

Hugs to you all xxxx
Page 8 of 14 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »