View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Night night Jenny and Harvey.........what a nuisance about your charger Jenny; you have just reminded me to run my battery down because I never unplug my laptop and you are supposed to do it from time to time.

Harvey, much as computers are incredibly useful and quick, there is nothing quite like a hand written letter - we get too few of them sadly.

*pours another drink, and settles down in the chair by the fire to await Corrie which is somewhat late tonight due to the footie
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Oh dear, poor you Sal - it really has not been your day, has it. (((hugs)))

Strange that Gorden would get paid less as a consultant than a teacher in Kazakhstan, so fingers crossed that one of the other jobs he has applied for comes up. It is well time that his and your luck changed for the better.

Looks like Meri is definitely back permanently doing the mail, as the last two due packages arrived today, one of which was the CD set from Amazon that was ordered on 27 June last year - they had a "slight" delay with that order!

Please Miss Sally, may I have a top up from your magic bottle? I have a selection of nuts and nibbles to offer - oh and some rather interesting bikkies wot are like fig rolls only they are date rolls and not fig ones. Oh and some wiv chokkie in dem. Yum yum.
Popped by, read this, nearly booked a flight to Israel!! Those bikkies sound right up my street!!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2013, 09:51 PM
Evening Anniebee..........make yourself comfortable, but don't you dare eat all those biccies!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Dey dunnarf 'ave sum yumpshuss bikkies 'ere dey duz. Most are not bikkies as you would know them, they are drool making just by looking at them.

[Goes off and wonders how to break into the macolet...]

But alas the witching hour has struck and I really really really had planned to be in bed and fast asleep by now. So I will bid you all Lila Tov and sweet dreams...

Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-02-2013, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Dey dunnarf 'ave sum yumpshuss bikkies 'ere dey duz. Most are not bikkies as you would know them, they are drool making just by looking at them.

[Goes off and wonders how to break into the macolet...]

But alas the witching hour has struck and I really really really had planned to be in bed and fast asleep by now. So I will bid you all Lila Tov and sweet dreams...

Sleep well and don't take the bikkies to bed, melted chocolate can cause a momentary panic upon awakening!!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Evening all,

Did someone mention nice bikkuts?! I was just fancying a nice bikkut.

Assignment done, dusted, sent and prayed over. Fingers crossed I get a decent result. I've been looking through my previous courses. I think...if I have worked it out right...that assuming I pass the two courses I am doing right now, and the one I failed I will get my degree this year! At the moment it's a big IF cause I have an awful lot of work to do.
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8