Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
tried smaller portions, and also tried letting them go hungry, but cant really risk it if daph is in pup....

i have put a post up about anyone wanting the food, and i will re advertise it again.. im not sure about it being fine or not, ive never ordered from them, but they eat the liver chunks and duck wings from them, just not the mince.

my problem comes with what to feed as an alternative. i hate the thought of them going back onto commercial food. but if thats what they want then they can have it. im thinking of doing 50/50 and still giving raw, but buying things like wings from the supermarket and the odd bit of mince. they still get their fish, offal and egg so im thinking of doing that. ive bought lots of different similar meats.. natures menu, naturediet, natures harvest. and seeing which they like out of these, and i will feed these. will avoid kibble if i can.
Maybe they prefer a finer mince like the AMP type?
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Maybe they prefer a finer mince like the AMP type?
only mince they will eat of the prize choice type is lamb dinner and tripe.

they ate minces from landywoods perfectly fine. may have to order from them again...
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
only mince they will eat of the prize choice type is lamb dinner and tripe.

they ate minces from landywoods perfectly fine. may have to order from them again...
Yep, I think the main thing I would be worried about was that Daph was eating regularly and something that suits her tum.

What a shame after having to wait so long to get it too.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2011, 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Yep, I think the main thing I would be worried about was that Daph was eating regularly and something that suits her tum.

What a shame after having to wait so long to get it too.
i know thats what is annoying me the most!! but the commercial food ive bought is all pretty similar and good quality, so as long as shes eating its ok at the minute
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8