View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarah M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Hello Pawprints, I do love your part of the world. Always a favourite for family holidays when I was small. Alnwick castle is just brilliant, and further up the coast is Bamburgh castle which always looks so magnificent.Was always fcinated with the story of Grace Darling My Dad always had to take me to the Grace Darling museum, tried to get my girls interested in the story when we went up their a couple of years ago. when we last came that way we went into the gardens of Alnwick castle Just after they had finished putting the great fountains in ,very inspiring.
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2005, 09:21 AM
I love the one day matches or than the test(to bloody long)
we have a show tomorrow gave China a bath her white coat was blinding and what has she done? She decided that she had to lay real close to the poker and now has a beautiful black streak running down her left side of her face and one black paw that was resting on the hook of the poker
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by China
)
we have a show tomorrow gave China a bath her white coat was blinding and what has she done? She decided that she had to lay real close to the poker and now has a beautiful black streak running down her left side of her face and one black paw that was resting on the hook of the poker
Typical! We took Kali to our local agricultural show one year, all nice and clean. The first thing he did was to jump right into the middle of a very large, wet cowpat!

When we got Snorri, we puppy-proofed the porch for him to sleep in. He found the bag where we kept the flue-brush for the stove, ripped it up, scattered soot everywhere, then he piddled in it and rolled about in the resulting goo. First thing in the morning, he got his first bath (looking like a bedraggled rat!)

Snorri
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2005, 07:23 AM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest
Typical! We took Kali to our local agricultural show one year, all nice and clean. The first thing he did was to jump right into the middle of a very large, wet cowpat!

When we got Snorri, we puppy-proofed the porch for him to sleep in. He found the bag where we kept the flue-brush for the stove, ripped it up, scattered soot everywhere, then he piddled in it and rolled about in the resulting goo. First thing in the morning, he got his first bath (looking like a bedraggled rat!)

Snorri
God bless their little souls
What a day China decided to jump straight up just as the judge was bending down to go over her, the result was one nearly flatten judge and a bullie pup acting like a pogo stick!!!! Boy I was so glad the judge had a sense of humour we ended up with baby of breed but that was as far as we went
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8