View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Just thought I'd look in here for an update.....Still got everything crossed for you all *Hugs*
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Just caught up with this.

We all send healing vibes for Mom and Pups, our fingers are crossed for a happy outcome xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Originally Posted by NOUSHKA05 View Post
im praying they continue to improve DD xxx
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Just thought I'd look in here for an update.....Still got everything crossed for you all *Hugs*
Thanks all it means alot, one has picked up very well the other two have picked up but not as much.
Hopefully Fizzis breeder will be here soon to take them with her bitch. which is going to be much better for them.
will update tomorrow morning when we hear from Fizzi's breeder as to how they did over night
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2010, 11:50 PM
Just caught this - everything is crossed for you and the remainder of the pups.

Hopefully everything goes well and they continue to improve.

Hugs from me and monty x
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 01:26 AM
Thank You.. very kind!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 02:15 AM
Have they settled with Fizzi's breeder? x
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 02:17 AM
Shes not got here yet Have just text them to see all is ok, I wouldnt have thought they would have been stuck on the motor with traffic this time of night!

So still being feed every 2hours, and injected every hour until she gets heres . Thanks for asking xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Shes not got here yet Have just text them to see all is ok, I wouldnt have thought they would have been stuck on the motor with traffic this time of night!

So still being feed every 2hours, and injected every hour until she gets heres . Thanks for asking xx
Aww Bless....

Really hope everything goes to plan with these little one's, you know it really annoys me.........Your mum is a reputable breeder, does everything right, etc..........And this happens, and yet you get these puppy farmers who breed for money and everything goes fine

Seriously everything still firmy crossed here x
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 02:28 AM
You know thats exactly how I felt, and thought maybe it was wrong to. But it does bug me, and just proves to people you can do every right and still have problems.

Thank You the support on here is wonderful, I know their is nothing any of you can do, but its nice to know others are willing the pups on to. xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 02:32 AM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
You know thats exactly how I felt, and thought maybe it was wrong to. But it does bug me, and just proves to people you can do every right and still have problems.

Thank You the support on here is wonderful, I know their is nothing any of you can do, but its nice to know others are willing the pups on to. xx
I know what you mean, I can't sleep.....I haven't stopped thinking of you all So sad. How's Fizzi now? x
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 02:36 AM
Oh hell DD, so sorry to have read all this, you and your mum must be so exhausted and stressed, hoping Fizzi's breeder gets the pups soon, it sounds like you are doing all you can, how upsetting for you all.
Thinking of Fizzi and her pups
RIP to the small ones that didn't make it
Page 8 of 20 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »