Female 

08-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Hi Folks,Had trouble sending photo's again.Back to working
Eileen X
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2010, 02:40 PM
He is so cute, you have done a wonderful job with him.
ScoobyDo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2010, 02:59 PM
He looks wonderful, and what a good job you are doing with him. It's lovely reading your daily posts, I really look forward to them.
katie1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2010, 11:40 PM
yer well done great job beautiful dog will you be keeping him?
Eileen Goodman
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-08-2010, 04:19 AM
Morning all,Well it's 4am again.Left hubby to do the last feed last night.I was falling over tired,had jet washed the patio,done roast dinner ect so went to bed at 7.At 11pm was woken by a very active pup and a very tired husband.I took pup back into the living room and let him play,then I played with him for 20 mins.By which time he had done poo and pee's and was knackered. I shall be doing that last feed from now on,just feeding him is NOT ENOUGH!
He is getting on well with the change of dog food,no problems so far.Not looking forward to Thursday,first jab! Takes me back to my daughters first jabs(a few years ago now).
Katie1
Yes,we are going to be keeping him,when we first found him we were due to leave here in Oct,panicked at first,asked our maid(fantastic lady)if she would take him on,she jumped at the chance of having him.That was 2 day's after finding him.By the following Wed we knew we couldn't part with him! I have never seen my husband so dewy eye'd over a dog(he's a cat lover) We have made some big decisions over this last 6 weeks,just keeping our fingers crossed we don't regret it! My last dog was a very poorly rescue and she was my shadow.Couldn't leave her for any time at all,she would stop eating and just cry.That meant that I didn't see our home in Grand Cayman for 7 years!This time we have a chance of giving Lucky a happy secure life and I hope will be happy to stay with our maid for a week or 2 to enable us to go back to where my heart really is(the Cayman Islands).
Anyway,have great day
Eileen X
katie1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-08-2010, 07:22 AM
I sure you have made the right decisions and you have found yourself a new best friend look forward to hearing all about him (dose he have a name yet)my keisha is 14weeks now and has fitted in so well i wonder what she will be like in her terrible teens
Eileen Goodman
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-08-2010, 08:54 AM
Hi Katie1, Yes his name is LUCKY! I do so hope you are right and he is our new best friend.Good luck with your little treasure,any pic's?
Eileen
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2010, 09:05 PM
what a wonderful thread

such a lovely story and truly a lucky dog to be found by such a wonderful person xxxx
Eileen Goodman
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Good afternoon all, No I haven't just got up!!!
Busy day yesterday,had to do a working business lunch for hubby and guests.That was fun with Lucky running around!
Bad time in the evening,my maid came with her 2 kids and I'm not sure what happened but Lucky squealed and ran under the sofa.He did come out and play again but I fear she was a bit too rough with him,the kids were fine. I think she forgets how young he is due to his size,he is getting big.I shall have to tell her to tone it down on Sat when she's due again. After she went he was knackered and just wanted to sleep on me.He kept crying in his sleep which I was really upset about.I finally fed him at 11pm and he went straight to sleep in his bed in the bedroom,after I had managed to retrieve him from under the sofa.Votarol needed for my neck now as I pulled something getting him out! The good news is he slept through to 3.40 and even got up at some point and used the paper,no accidents.Hubby took him and sorted him while I got a few more zzzzzzz.
All good at the moment,still not looking forward to the vets on thursday,just hope he doesn't scream with the jab!!!
Hope you all are having a great day
Eileen x
Page 8 of 16 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »