Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2010, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Not digging, just VERY interested in why you would put forward everything that SHOULD be done, and how money should be put aside etc.. yet you purchased from a breeder who mass produces for money. Im interested in why you with all your experience why would do that? Im also interested in if the breeder/s did anything which you consider to be responsible, and what you would expect of them?
no ,i have commented on the post by murf(i think) about seeing the refund in a contract and how i think its a good idea,

...... you know why i got Tupac from where i did

and to be fair...... never had a problem,all questions answered,health tests performed,all documents produced..wasnt lied to or duped,he was healthy saw both parents etc.....i got what i wanted.

...she does not mass produce her pure breeds.

...and the dog is sooo disturbed hes sparko in the armchair trying to sleep through the x factor(mind u the x factor could push him over the edge)
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Wind your neck in dear, I am entitled to ask questions, as you are and everyone else is. I dont support puppy farmers, Im interested as to the condemnation of breeders by people who do, stinks to me.
Don't you realise that by attacking on every thread you actually turn people off?

Adam asked a question, people are answering it.

Ideals are great---but often not entirely practical as life and many other things are not black and white.

Up till your 'input' it wasn't personal. Now it is and that is sad.

rune----neck out (G)!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Don't you realise that by attacking on every thread you actually turn people off?

Adam asked a question, people are answering it.

Ideals are great---but often not entirely practical as life and many other things are not black and white.

Up till your 'input' it wasn't personal. Now it is and that is sad.

rune----neck out (G)!
Oh stop being so stupid. It AMAZES me how those shouting the loudest are those buying from puppy farmers!!! How about NOT financing such operations and buying from those that breed responsibly! You just dont like it when people point out the obvious!

I kinda knew the "ideals" wouldnt apply too and of course, newcomers may not know about some of the "contributors" buying from puppy farmers and then attacking breeders in each thread that arises.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Oh stop being so stupid. It AMAZES me how those shouting the loudest are those buying from puppy farmers!!! How about NOT financing such operations and buying from those that breed responsibly! You just dont like it when people point out the obvious!

I kinda knew the "ideals" wouldnt apply too and of course, newcomers may not know about some of the "contributors" buying from puppy farmers and then attacking breeders in each thread that arises.
i havnt attacked anyone!! and i stay out of alot of threads
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
no ,i have commented on the post by murf(i think) about seeing the refund in a contract and how i think its a good idea,

...... you know why i got Tupac from where i did
No I dont, all I know is you did, thats enough for me Layla, when the breeder operates in the manner she does.

and to be fair...... never had a problem,all questions answered,health tests performed,all documents produced..wasnt lied to or duped,he was healthy saw both parents etc.....i got what i wanted.
So why are you telling breeders what they should be doing as far as you are concerned, yet these "morals and ethics" seemed not to matter when you bought your dog?

...she does not mass produce her pure breeds.
Thats because there arent many here, but she does have the majority of the breeding stock, and yes she does appear to have litters on the go all the time.

...and the dog is sooo disturbed hes sparko in the armchair trying to sleep through the x factor(mind u the x factor could push him over the edge)
Disturbed? Not sure what you mean, but if he was watching that Cher, I can understand!

Im not trying to be difficult Lalya, Im genuinely trying to understand why those that buy from such people are so quick to dive in and criticize breeders.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2010, 07:55 PM
i havnt attacked anyone!! and i stay out of alot of threads
My apologies, see post above.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2010, 07:55 PM

Well since I haven't bought from ANY puppy farmer I can presumably make any comment I like about breeders.

Just making sure any newcomers get the whole picture.

rune
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Well since I haven't bought from ANY puppy farmer I can presumably make any comment I like about breeders.

Just making sure any newcomers get the whole picture.

rune
No, you went along with your daughter who did, and has said since said she would have bought if she didnt. Speaks volumes.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2010, 08:05 PM
No I dont, all I know is you did, thats enough for me Layla, when the breeder operates in the manner she does.

i had two choices(import not being an option)
and the other choice well,hmmmm

So why are you telling breeders what they should be doing
as far as you are concerned, yet these "morals and ethics" seemed not to matter when you bought your dog?

im not telling anyone what they should do.

Thats because there arent many here, but she does have the majority of the breeding stock, and yes she does appear to have litters on the go all the time.

of the crosses

Disturbed? Not sure what you mean, but if he was watching that Cher, I can understand!

lol yip

Im not trying to be difficult Lalya, Im genuinely trying to understand why those that buy from such people are so quick to dive in and criticize breeders.
im not criticising anyone ive only mentioned the refund thingy
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2010, 08:08 PM
im not criticising anyone ive only mentioned the refund thingy
Okies, appreciated, justs annoys me immensely when people that buy from puppy farmers seem to want to tell breeders how it should be in their opinion, when in all honesty, those ideals were never an issue when they themselves bought. You can see my point, yes?
Page 8 of 23 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »