View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-03-2009, 09:59 PM
I agree and disagree with the op. I do think most of what he has said is out of his bum, I don't think you need to own a dog just to work them! One of our dogs has retired from working sheep, and has an easy life of sleeping and taking it easy and we have just started working our youngest, and after struggling with him I got advice from the girls and guys on here and it has worked.
And I know I wont be shot down for not knowing something..but I have found that on other threads that some members have been quite bitchy and have made personal attacks towards other people's opinions which has shocked me a bit! But overall these guys are a friendly bunch and are a great support
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 10:01 PM
sorry forgot to tell you all how i taught my dogs to fly with their *wings* today we had great fun- we wet flying past cloud cuckoo land and then flew over to germany to look after some sheep and managed to fly back in time so the dogs could cook me tea
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Can some "great " triner tell me how to train ben to go get some lentils to add to the soup?
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Im a breeder

and proud of it.

what would you like to know about my dogs. Or do you have an opinion already

Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Well the OP has left the building and we should all be ashamed of ourselves for chasing him away, do you not realise the wealth of knowledge he had. I for one feel Dogsey is a poorer place since he has gone.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Well the OP has left the building and we should all be ashamed of ourselves for chasing him away, do you not realise the wealth of knowledge he had. I for one feel Dogsey is a poorer place since he has gone.
Daww...

Troll, please come out from under your bridge. We want to play!
Netpon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Now come on Netpon get into this.........errrrrrrrrrrrr soup thing.

Train um to kill hun.........we all luvvvvvvvvvvvvv killin machines............or they could train with mine and ice skate....wonderful idea, when the lakes at Sutton park are frozen over in the winter...we could put on a side show, some Rotti's and Bc's ice skating, whilst the others are catching the cattle and bringing them down by thier scruff. We could have a BBQ whilst watching '''BC & Rotti interpretation of swan lake

So much better than a 3 hour walk

Ooh decisions decisions, should I train them to kill or ice skate.... well, ice skating is a bit of a seasonal thing whereas killing can be done all year round so I think thats got to be the one, we wouldn't want them to be not working now would we
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
I Do I do awwwwwwwwwww no one to play with now....back to being Billy no mates then
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by Netpon View Post
Ooh decisions decisions, should I train them to kill or ice skate.... well, ice skating is a bit of a seasonal thing whereas killing can be done all year round so I think thats got to be the one, we wouldn't want them to be not working now would we
Cool decision
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Ja! das ist sehr gut!

hey it works! I shouted Tanz, Shamus, tanz fur mutter and away he went.
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »