View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 10:20 PM
I watched it Jenny, and the obnoxious little sprog had scratched "pony killer" on the front of the desk, so sprog's mother and son turned the top of the desk around to hide the evidence.........this revealed the bit that............oh heck, it's too complicated Suffice it to say there were two paper cuttings, one with the coffee ring and one without. Actress was well on the mend.

I want one of those robot vacs. I really do
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 10:46 PM
Goodnight all,, cannot sleep but wil try again now..
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Thanks Lacey same you
Oh thanks Sally ...... that little brat had to have something to do with it I guess I just went out for a quick ciggie and its perishing. I forgot the wind had changed direction and I went out the wrong side of the house Night night and sleep well too.
I suddenly realised that I hadn't turned this laptop off and I'm really pleased that I hadn't as I can now tell my OH what happened in Jonathan Creek. .... although looking at the angel of his head he is either dead or asleep again
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Oooh forgot to say. Big news for us:

Got an email from Davie's Pupil Support Assistant (PSA), Lindsay. She said Davie has had a fabulous week, he's done so well, had a moment on Monday when the maths teacher was replaced with a supply teacher but he recovered a lot faster than he would have normally. The rest of the week he has been fantastic, well behaved, even when a lad was trying to wind him up he didn't rise to it, answering questions correctly in maths, working hard in other classes. Being well polite to the deputy rector and having a normal conversation with her without the jumping from topic to topic. He forgot his fiddly toy though, so was playing with a compass. I made him put his fiddly toy in his bag tonight though.

This is a massive improvement for David! I am so proud of him, and delighted. I realise that it's the medication, but within three weeks he has shown a huge improvement in his demeanour. Corbin has been round every day this week without a temper tantrum from Davie. I've been so proud of him.

Long may it continue.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Brilliant news LORRAINE Well Done Davie Amazing how well the medication has helped him.Must be such a load off for him,feeling more relaxed. So happy to hear this
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Hope you have a good night's sleep ROSEBUD..nite nite
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 10:56 PM
Thats Brilliant Lorraine I know we dont like giving medication to children but when it works like that it can only be a good thing. Huge well done to Davie as well

Night everyone. Im off soon OH has already gone.
Dont let the bed bugs bite
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Lore, I am so delighted for you. I can only imagine how difficult it must be at times with Davie, and this improvement must make you feel on top of the world. Medication can be absolutely wonderful can't it, and I expect that Davie himself is so much happier with his thoughts being a little more organised.

I really am so very pleased.

Night night Jenny, I hope that you manage to rouse OH because it's a complete pain when they stumble in to bed in the middle of the night and wake you up. Then they start snoring, and leave you unable to drop off again.!

I am going to do the nightly chores now, so goodnight everyone..........no TW this evening? I hope that means that she is resting those ribs.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 11:00 PM
Goodnight SALLY
Oh and LYNNE xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2014, 12:06 AM
TW,is a no show Hope you're ok
I'm off to Bedfordshire