Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Thank goodness that is over with and common sense won x
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 05:21 PM
I'm glad thats over with for you! As much as it was horrible for you, its good to know that they investigate things, and good that those who have nothing to worry about false accusations are all cleared up!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 05:37 PM
glad it's all over for you - just sorry you had to be put through it in the first place.xx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 07:52 PM
So pleased for you that's over and done. Hope Mia is ok *hugs*
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Well, thank goodness thats over with and you all came through with flying colours. Did he actually tell you who complained and what the complaint acually was? After being put through all this, it would be nice for you to know!
Glad you can get back to normal.....also let us know how your Mum and the clipboard get on.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by Daysleeper40 View Post
CC you are the one who seems incapable of having a discussion without throwing personal insults around i.e. that I am snide. Read into my comment what you will - it was meant as I stated in my last reply to you.

For the very last time - no I wouldn't be happy if i was investigated in this way but I would be angry with the idiot who made the complaint in the first place - not the SW's who are doing their jobs and following procedure.

One last thing - are you aware that there are members of Dogsey who work as SW's? Do you think it is ok for you to state that they are all terrible at what they do when you have no actual knowledge of the job or procedures they have to follow?

Good post - I agree.

You're like a dog with a bone

It's you who wants to keep arguing. I have no time for SW's, so what???? It's my opinion and if you don't like it don't read my posts. There's an ignore facility so feel free to use it As for any SW's on Dogsey, if they don't like my posts, they can use it too Actually, I didn't say that "all SWs are terrible" - so please don't speak on my behalf, I can speak for myself thanks.

Parents like VV and I put our lives into rearing our children in loving homes. You might think it's okay to put families through hell. I don't

Like I've said and I will say for the last time, YES some accusations have to be investigated but to investigate a claim of a seven year old playing with dog poo; well, it just beggars belief. Nobody said that the SW didn't need to do anything at all but an informal chat would have sorted it! Common sense is the real issue here. The SW sounds like a complete twit to me. Probably never had kids of his own or any hands on dealings with any. Read lots of books, probably got mountains of degrees hanging out his backside but what was the result, making a mockery of the SS by asking the most idiotic questions that would neither confirm or allay fears of a child that is supposed to be playing with poo
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2009, 06:14 AM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
You're like a dog with a bone

It's you who wants to keep arguing. I have no time for SW's, so what???? It's my opinion and if you don't like it don't read my posts. There's an ignore facility so feel free to use it As for any SW's on Dogsey, if they don't like my posts, they can use it too Actually, I didn't say that "all SWs are terrible" - so please don't speak on my behalf, I can speak for myself thanks.

Parents like VV and I put our lives into rearing our children in loving homes. You might think it's okay to put families through hell. I don't

Like I've said and I will say for the last time, YES some accusations have to be investigated but to investigate a claim of a seven year old playing with dog poo; well, it just beggars belief. Nobody said that the SW didn't need to do anything at all but an informal chat would have sorted it! Common sense is the real issue here. The SW sounds like a complete twit to me. Probably never had kids of his own or any hands on dealings with any. Read lots of books, probably got mountains of degrees hanging out his backside but what was the result, making a mockery of the SS by asking the most idiotic questions that would neither confirm or allay fears of a child that is supposed to be playing with poo
First of all VV glad all went well..sorry your daughter was distressed by it though.

CC...you sound very bitter about SWs.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2009, 07:23 AM
I'm so pleased it is now all over and when you get that report make sure you dipute it if it is in any way ambiguous! Sorry to hear poor Mia was scared, not very good at all.
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
My mum did make me laugh, (she's 68 tomorrow and about 5 foot) I called her to let her know how it all went and she said, I've been thinking all day of a way to get them back (she is really annoyed, it has even made her ill worrying about it) She continued, I was thinking, i'll go round there, with a clipboard, say, i'm from social services and ask to speak to the person that made the complaint, when they come to the door, i'll smack em in the face!!

Love ya mum xx
Happy Birthday to your mum and she sounds wonderful!
Becky
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2009, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
First of all VV glad all went well..sorry your daughter was distressed by it though.

CC...you sound very bitter about SWs.
It's not a case of me being "bitter" Ramble. I just gave an opinion and was (and still am) disgusted at what VV and her child has been put through (this is not the only case of this sort of thing I've heard of either) coupled with the deaths of Baby P and Victoria C, where there was absolutely no excuses for the terrible mistakes these people made! I then post on a thread where a Mum is upset by all that is happening to her and her family. What happens, out pops the SW Appreciation Society. That's what makes me sound bitter! I have no problem with people having their say but if I want to go through life having no time for these people, I will and nothing that yourself or Daysleeper say is going to change my opinion on that.

I've explained myself over and over on this thread and I'm not going to keep doing it. I have a right to my opinion and if that is how I feel, it's how I feel. It's no good keep bringing it up, as it's getting like a CM thread, just going round in circles.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2009, 02:25 PM
Glad it's all over with now x
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8