View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pitbull Victim
Dogsey Junior
Male 

28-03-2010, 08:05 PM
And this is why children get ripped to bits because of the stupidity of their parents.

Nuff Said:
Pitbull Victim
Dogsey Junior
Male 

28-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by Pitbull Victim View Post
And this is why children get ripped to bits because of the stupidity of their owners.

Nuff Said:

Nuff Said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbR7aWBM1tI
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Could you point out where those dogs ripped those kids to bits? I tihnk in one it was kissing the child. In another it was responding to commands. In another it was gently taking potato chips right from the kid's mouth.

Look if you really are a "victim" then I'm sorry you got bit. But many of have been victims of dog bites that did NOT come from pit bulls. I was bit by a Pomeranian (and still have a scar on my lip) and a Shiba Inu. My brother was bit by a yellow lab. Does that mean all Poms, Shibas, and labs are dangerous?
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
Could you point out where those dogs ripped those kids to bits? I tihnk in one it was kissing the child. In another it was responding to commands. In another it was gently taking potato chips right from the kid's mouth.

Look if you really are a "victim" then I'm sorry you got bit. But many of have been victims of dog bites that did NOT come from pit bulls. I was bit by a Pomeranian (and still have a scar on my lip) and a Shiba Inu. My brother was bit by a yellow lab. Does that mean all Poms, Shibas, and labs are dangerous?
It was a bichon that got me. I don't hold that against the entire breed though.

At least we now know that the formentioned, can actually type more than 2 words. Which means we might get a full explanation soon, otherwise, I still think they're a troll.

Wasn't there a case where a pomeranian killed a baby. Which just proves that dogs of all sizes and breeds can kill, not just bull breeds, etc. I don't here anyone calling poms dangerous.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2010, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by tazer View Post
It was a bichon that got me. I don't hold that against the entire breed though. At least we now know that the formentioned, can actually type more than 2 words. Which means we might get a full explanation soon, otherwise, I still think they're a troll. Wasn't there a case where a pomeranian killed a baby. Which just proves that dogs of all sizes and breeds can kill, not just bull breeds, etc. I don't here anyone calling poms dangerous.
I think they are dangerous, you can fall over the things I've met a grumpy old english (r.i.p old man) had incidents with labs, chi's and a polish lowland sheep dog went for me too (the joys of working at kennels) and also other peoples rabbits ban them all. Oh and any anti pbs look up bandog dread, and sharky the pitbull.
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
I think they are dangerous, you can fall over the things I've met a grumpy old english (r.i.p old man) had incidents with labs, chi's and a polish lowland sheep dog went for me too (the joys of working at kennels) and also other peoples rabbits ban them all. Oh and any anti pbs look up bandog dread, and sharky the pitbull.

Here is where labs are mentioned as being banned/restricted, along with golden retrievers, pugs, springers and 71 others. I was going to c&p the list, but as we all seem to be in a youtube mood, I found it on there for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMsMjiMcXCo

It doesn't mention in which states they are banned unfortunately.
Pitbull Victim
Dogsey Junior
Male 

29-03-2010, 05:57 AM
Here is where labs are mentioned as being banned/restricted, along with golden retrievers, pugs, springers and 71 others. I was going to c&p the list, but as we all seem to be in a youtube mood, I found it on there for you.

The interesting thread all through this video, and applies to most of the breeds mentioned, why would anyone choose to have, or own one of these dogs as a family pet.
Most of the dog's shown appear to be no more than status symbols, as against the attributes of a typical family dog.
Too many idiots parade their bollocks on the end of a lead, which unfortunately works against the interests of their chosen breed. Idiots, so devoid of a useable I.Q. to realise they are idiots, so are in reality the part of the duo that should be banned and not the dog.
The law makers can not ban these imbeciles, so ban the breed. Which means at the end of the day it is/was the owners who brought the ban down upon their own heads but are too stupid to appreciate their part in these blanket bans..
Some of the replies I have read through this extended thread do nothing to alleviate the feeling that you are bashing your head against a brick wall in conversing with pit bull owners. They attack every one else in a attempt to take the emphasis off of the subject of this thread, but fail to look into a mirror to see who is clearly at fault for the breeds bad press and the public's conception they are all killers. Pit Bulls must often look at the other end of their lead and lament: "what have I done to deserve this moron" You can only empathise with old bully , after all, isn't he all to often the more intellegent being at the end of the leash.

"God! save us all from the people to blind to see."
spaznchevy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2010, 06:05 AM
Originally Posted by Pitbull Victim View Post
The interesting thread all through this video, and applies to most of the breeds mentioned, why would anyone choose to have, or own one of these dogs as a family pet.
Most of the dog's shown appear to be no more than status symbols, as against the attributes of a typical family dog.
Too many idiots parade their bollocks on the end of a lead, which unfortunately works against the interests of their chosen breed. Idiots, so devoid of a useable I.Q. to realise they are idiots, so are in reality the part of the duo that should be banned and not the dog.
The law makers can not ban these imbeciles, so ban the breed. Which means at the end of the day it is/was the owners who brought the ban down upon their own heads but are too stupid to appreciate their part in these blanket bans..
Some of the replies I have read through this extended thread do nothing to alleviate the feeling that you are bashing your head against a brick wall in conversing with pit bull owners. They attack every one else in a attempt to take the emphasis off of the subject of this thread, but fail to look into a mirror to see who is clearly at fault for the breeds bad press and the public's conception they are all killers. Pit Bulls must often look at the other end of their lead and lament: "what have I done to deserve this moron" You can only empathise with old bully , after all, isn't he all to often the more intellegent being at the end of the leash.

"God! save us all from the people to blind to see."
well from looking at your screenname i can see why your against PBT .. but thats your opinion i've owned pits they were the sweetest dogs ever best family dogs ever.. along with rotties and dobermans. dogs arent born bad ! BAD OWNERSHIP MAKES BAD DOGS! BAD PEOPLE MAKE BAD DOGS!! Punish the bad people not the breed
spaznchevy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2010, 06:18 AM

thats some crap right there!! how is anyone going to tell someone what kind of dog they can own as long as they are well behaved it shouldnt MATTER!! OOOO these things make me so mad!! i mean a pug? lab? rottie? bull terrier? GOLDEN RETRIEVER?? REALLY?!?! wow whats the world coming to
spaznchevy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2010, 06:25 AM
i agree with Crysania .. every child in my family and their were 7of us have all gotten bit by a dog and we owned pits dobies and rotties.. and not one of us kids were bitten by any of those breeds my sister got bit by the neighbors shih tzu, i got bit by a beagle , my brother got bit by JRT i could keep going but the point is those breeds are classified dangerous , but how come our rotties,pbts, or dobies never bit us or anyone else? how come as many pits dobies and rotties ive been around not one has bit me?!

how come when we were little and we owned the big dogs and a few small dogs the small dogs were quicker to snap at a stranger than the bigger dogs were? u cant classifie a dog as bad just by the breed.. and even the beagle i got bit by i dont hold it against the breed. after that i came to own a beagle x

on that list was a Neopolitan Mastiff

check out this video perfect example of a considered dangerous breed as a family dog.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNdn...1&feature=fvwp its a cute video
Page 76 of 132 « First < 26 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 126 > Last »