View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 01:05 PM
I just want a pupppeeeeee, I'm all broody now!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Right. Got sensible hat on now! Just had half an hour chatting with a KC Accredited Breeder who is only about 10 miles away from me, she is putting her LONGCOATED bitch to a german lines gsd stud dog in February, and she told me emphatically that 1 in 6 puppies WILL be longcoated, and my name's on it!!! I am getting some pics of this mum via e-mail later on when she's done the horses and taken some pics! Sadly the recent litter has all gone, but I'm prepared to wait. She answered all my questions perfectly, unlike the others who bred from home. Perfect!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Helen - just read this whole thread. Sorry the white puppy didn't work out for you, but the whole situation sounded a little confused to me. Also, the fact that you weren't asked anything would ring alarm bells for me.

Have you contacted the breeder that I sent the link to? She has some black/gold longcoat pups now from excellent german lines and is down South, so shouldn't be too far for you to travel. It might be worth contacting her if you are after a pup now.

I agree it is a good idea though to wait for exactly what you want.

Yogi's breeders are taking reservations for litters which will be due April and May 09, although I know they are quite a drive from you - and were 5 hours each way for me.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Right. Got sensible hat on now! Just had half an hour chatting with a KC Accredited Breeder who is only about 10 miles away from me, she is putting her LONGCOATED bitch to a german lines gsd stud dog in February, and she told me emphatically that 1 in 6 puppies WILL be longcoated, and my name's on it!!! I am getting some pics of this mum via e-mail later on when she's done the horses and taken some pics! Sadly the recent litter has all gone, but I'm prepared to wait. She answered all my questions perfectly, unlike the others who bred from home. Perfect!
Sounds good Helen. Does the breeder have a website? Do you know which stud dog she is using? Look forward to seeing piccies of mum!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Lol, thanks Kirsty. I've got two very good breeders on the go now, both sending me pics, both have puppies NOW and like me so much already (I've passed their criteria requirements!)that I've made plans to go and visit! All are about 1 1/2 hours away, these are the breeders on the KC website listed for the South East, all lovely people to chat with, all have the relevant health tests, and two now have longcoated mums, so it's all looking good so far! I'm awaiting more pics from the lady I spoke to just now who's in Tadworth, Surrey as she has 4 puppies available and apparently the mum is black/gold (Flame??? ) AND she's longcoated, and she reckons they are going to be mid-length like Flame (same as Georgie). At least this way, I know they will be as healthy as I can ever expect being properly bred I suppose?

I don't think I've contacted that breeder of yours yet Kirsty, but I'll go back and check and if I haven't rung her yet, then I most definitely will! Thanks for all your valuable help with me.xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Sounds good Helen. Does the breeder have a website? Do you know which stud dog she is using? Look forward to seeing piccies of mum!
Sadly not, she doesn't even know how to send me pics, she's going to get her grand-daughter to do that for her but luckily she does know how to use a digital camera she said, and she will take the pics this afternoon with the pups, when she does the horses. (She currently has two puppies on holiday from her previous litter staying with her, so that means I will get an even better idea of how her pups will grow up?!)
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Brilliant Helen I can't wait to hear how things go.
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-01-2009, 03:02 PM
great news...cant wait to see the pics.
what a way to start the new year!!!!
all the best Helena
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Sounds like you won't be broody for long the way things are going in fact you are going to be overun with the little devils
It is just down to personal preference now I think. I know when I saw the piccie of Cariad that her breeder sent me, well she sent me piccies of 3 actually, and Cariad just stood out and practically waved at me. I rang her straight back and said I want THAT one and she is to be called Cariad, I just KNEW she was the one for me, and you will feel the same when you see YOUR pup
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 04:22 PM
In the end you will know which one is right H, it will just feel right. Very exciting......
Page 7 of 18 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »