Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Hi Sheree,

Sorry to hear you're still unwell. Hope you get better soon and have a great Christmas. Wishing you all the best for 2009 and beyond.

I sent a Christmas card to Snowdrop, but don't worry about going to get it. It doesn't matter, just glad to hear you're ok. Take care and all the best.
Originally Posted by sjpurt View Post
Hi Hun

It was great to speak to you today, you can call me any time, will always be here to listen i really hope you start to get better hun.

Am over the moon the parcel arrived we just wanted to give a small cheer up as you have been throu alot and needed abit of dogsey love, will look forward to pics of what you you got as i did not see mine end, there is still a small parcel to come but was runing out of time but will be in the post asap.

I really hope this works for you hun but you do have to rest other wise you will not get better xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hugs from my end to you hun and dog kisses from the gang xxxx take hun sam
Originally Posted by suze View Post
awww sheree (((hugs))) im sorry ive missed you before you logged off - i hope everything works out for you hun and you have a good christmas....

(hugs) take care.

xxxxx

ETA - glad to see your back online
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Glad to hear you are somewhere warm and dry and you are being looked after properly, that is the main thing. At least you and Clive have talked and he can now see the repercussions of his beaviour towards you.
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
i hope it works out for you this time . clive imo needs to realise how special you are & how much you have given up for him. Youve given him a 2nd chance so everything crossed that he has realised that & you never have to decide wether to give him a third chance or not.(& dont you dare give hiom a third chance!!!) Have a lovely Xmas.Hope you get spoiled rotton.You deserve it.
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Just read all through this (Don't know how i missed it before) anyway very pleased to hear things are working better for you. I have some friends who are the 'perfect' gardeners, they once asked me if they should get a dog, I said no because a dog and a 'perfect' garden (or house for that matter) are mutually incompatible and there just ain't anything going to change that.
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Good to see you back hon, no matter how briefly x0x
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Great news Sheree, hope everything goes ok for you and Clive. Also hope you get rid of your bronchitis and feel better in time for Christmasxxx
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
This is sooooooooooo true! I have found that getting rid of the carpets and putting down hard floors with dark rugs throughout helps us to manage our dog related mess and stress.

Good luck to you both and I hope you work things out together.
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Hi Sheree As Vicki says nice to see you back even if it is just briefly.

Hope things work out for you both this time, you deserve some happiness.

Have a lovely Christmas and hope New Year brings all that you are hoping for.
Originally Posted by dori-katie View Post
Glad you have worked thing out, But you do need to rest or else you wont get better and you don't want to be ill over christmas.

Best wishes for chistmas and a happy new year.
xxx
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Good to see you back for a while Sheree. I hope things work out with Clive, I also think you should not be doing too much until you are much better.
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
glad you are sorting it all out again. Your card is en route to Snowdrop so wishing you a very happy Christmas on here in case it does not get to you.
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
hi sheree

glad that things have worked out ok, i think sometimes people just need something clear before they realise where their priorities are huh?? men are strange folk !!:O

anyway, wishing you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year...xxxx

oh and also I forgot to pop your card in the parcel I sent down ( well actually it was in it but I have a feeling my little thief may have removed it) so the one with no name and late will be mine !!! LOL

Thank you so much everyone, I had to go back to Snowdrop today (another docs visit) so I managed to pick up all the cards that had been sent there, you are all so kind. xxx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2008, 12:12 AM
pleased you feeling better with all the little things you are geting, you are missed hun, hope you had a great a great xmas day hun.

love from all my end xxx
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2008, 02:53 AM
Hi Sheree, i've only just seen and read through all of this.

I hope you are feeling better and the bronchitis is away. I hope you manage to sort stuff out with Clive and it sounds like he should be doing everything in his power to keep you as you are obviously a very special person.

Anyways, me and my doglets wish you a good xmas and even better new year.
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7