View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 08:14 PM
hi all... just a quick update..... things seem ok today.. thought I would give you all a good laugh...

dougie just popped up to the video shop...to hire a few films... we know the manager really well... I had been in the other day...so Darren knew I had a sore tooth... He asked dougie how I was today... he then thought he would have a wee laugh... so sent dougie home with this..

Yes... its a wee voodoo doll...with a pin in its mouth...
pml

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Delighted you're feeling better hon...

x0x0x
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
hi all... just a quick update..... things seem ok today.. thought I would give you all a good laugh...

dougie just popped up to the video shop...to hire a few films... we know the manager really well... I had been in the other day...so Darren knew I had a sore tooth... He asked dougie how I was today... he then thought he would have a wee laugh... so sent dougie home with this..

Yes... its a wee voodoo doll...with a pin in its mouth...
pml

Love it
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Love it
the video shop and the sunbed shop is one and the same.. so they get lots of these silly wee dangles in with the sunbed creams... I have loads of key rings.. he gives me em every time Im in....

Darren thinks hes so funny....
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 11:01 PM
No wonder your tooth feels better, to scarey to do anything else. Sort of thing Pat would believe in. By the way got your letter....thanks.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
No wonder your tooth feels better, to scarey to do anything else. Sort of thing Pat would believe in. By the way got your letter....thanks.
got the painting too....fank oo, love it.. will put a photo on when I get it framed.. x
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post

Hi, glad the toothache is better............vodoo dolls well I suppose it's one way of sorting it had to smile at the pics 'tho
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hi, glad the toothache is better............vodoo dolls well I suppose it's one way of sorting it had to smile at the pics 'tho
I think he was trying to say...he was causing the pain with his little voodoo doll.... im sure his parting words to dougie.. was oh well tell her if its all better.. then this little blighter {aka voodoo} his burnt out
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 06:00 PM
just a quick update... had my wisdom tooth taken out today, really wasnt as bad as I thought it would be, I did find the injections a lot more painful today, but not sure if it had more to do with me being a bit tense, only took my dentist a min or two to get the tooth out...thank god.. feel quite silly about being so scared now, the gum is a bit sore now, but im sure it will pass quickly...

thanks for listening to me yet again
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2008, 06:04 PM
Glad it's all over and you will be on the mend now
Page 7 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >