Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2008, 08:39 AM
Heather, you have my thoughts and care.
You must feel awful, I know, try though to look after yourself, get strong again, it will take time. I didn't sleep for months, took very strong sleeping pills for a week and only got a couple of hours a night.
I understand you feel a fool, imagine how big a fool I felt when it was the woman who I had taken under my wing, you're no bigger fool than me.
There is light at the end of all this, even if it doesn't seem that way just now, I never thought I could be happy again. I still don't think I will ever trust again but that is a different issue.
If you feel like pm'ing me, feel free, I don't know if there is anything I can offer in the way of advice of support but I'm happy to try.

take care of you, you're what's important just now.
((((hugs)))
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Thanks again for the messages everyone.

Having an awful day.
FIrstly got an email from him this morning, confirming Tuesday wasn't the first time recently....just like I suspected.
Then he went on saying lots of other things.
Had a cry, cried all the way to Isochicks house.
Had a good time there, and walked the dogs, and filled the divorce forms out.

Then got home, on the computer and found more 'evidence', which of course started my crying again, and pretty much haven't stopped since.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Hi only just seen this and really sorry to hear it.

Hoep you have lots of people around you for support. My husband left me 8 years ago and it completely shook my life as i was also made homeless because of it.

The last 8 years have been a rollercoaster of emotions and quite simply the first few years were the worst and the best years of my life. It was a voyage of discover and i can honnestly stay i have now arrived at a point where i am happier than i ever thought i would be again.

I hope you will be saying the same in a few years time.

xxx and welcome to the roller coaster!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Sorry to hear your news Heather,
Why don't you format your pc, so you don't come across anything that will upset you?
As the other have said, your strong and will come through this, plus we are here when you need us.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2008, 05:09 PM
Hugs Hevvur. I know you feel a fool, but so many of us have been there and had it happen to us. The pain is indescribable.......
We're all here for you chick x0x0x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2008, 05:16 PM
So sorry to hear the latest Heather. We're here if you need us. xxx
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Hugs Heather, cry as much as you need to for now, when you're feeling stronger you will have more control over when and to whom you show your emotions.
Take care.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Have been thinking Heather i don't know if anyone has said it already so forgive me if i am repeating people, but....this may be the end, but it is also a new begining.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Nothing anyone says will help right now honey. I went through the same thing when my civil partnership ended over a year ago. I'm still hurting, but it does get easier....I don't think about her all the time now. Baby baby steps. Just focus on going from Morning til Noon then noon til night!

Here for you if you need me!

xx

PS Don't format the PC, will help with the divorce!
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Just seen this thread, I am so sorry Heather, Big Big Hugs to you and just think you will be better off without him, do what you want, when you want.
Be HAPPY, it will get easier.
xxxxxxxxx
Page 7 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >