Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2008, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
Thanks Wuffle! I really want to take them, but it's persuading my OH to knck the overtime on the head
Well you know where to find us if you do take a trip this way
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2008, 07:59 PM
More great pics, the dogs had a brilliant time

I was wondering the same as Sarah about the toilets and whethet I would have to hide in sand dunes when I got there. Also, do you get many motorbikes around that way, it would set Toby off into one of his nervy moods if he heard many, then he would not play and probably just pick fights with everyone (dogs that is not people!)
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2008, 05:20 AM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
More great pics, the dogs had a brilliant time

I was wondering the same as Sarah about the toilets and whethet I would have to hide in sand dunes when I got there. Also, do you get many motorbikes around that way, it would set Toby off into one of his nervy moods if he heard many, then he would not play and probably just pick fights with everyone (dogs that is not people!)
The only time you get motorbikes down there are late on an afternoon in the summer and they're very easy to avoid. The dunes run parallel to the beach so you can go up the bridleway and down onto the beach much further up where it's quieter I'm sure the Tobester would be fine. There are plenty of places for the loo too
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Fantastic pics everyone, gorgeous babes you have I want to pinch Isla too if that's ok
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2008, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
The only time you get motorbikes down there are late on an afternoon in the summer and they're very easy to avoid. The dunes run parallel to the beach so you can go up the bridleway and down onto the beach much further up where it's quieter I'm sure the Tobester would be fine. There are plenty of places for the loo too
Thanks for that, i shall keep my eye out for the next meet!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Thanks for that, i shall keep my eye out for the next meet!
No problem. Would be great to have you with us
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7