View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2005, 04:05 PM
I'd prefer not to say what city but............which part of devon is Ivybridge? Sorry to sound thick
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by Housedog
Of course you are Tracie, shows would not be the same without you, and your entourage.
Are you going to the Terrier Show in Alva on saturday Jim
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Well, I used to have a "life" before joining DW, such as it was, but it was a "life". Now I seem to spend all my days on here and nothing gets done, and I'm worried my o/h may be thinking of trading me in for one of those "women who does things" Lol! So when you ask "what do you do" my answer now is "NOTHING"!
shalocaboxers
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Hi All,
I'm in my 30's, live in Herefordshire, am married and have an 8 y.o. lad.
I did several years in the Army, then when I left did pub work and factory jobs, then dropped the sprog so stayed at home to look after him for a while.
After that, I re-trained as a butcher.
Now I stay at home and look after the boxer clan, the OH works abroad for most of the year and the sprog stays at boarding school through the week and comes home on weekends.
Bliss!!!
fosters
Dogsey Junior

12-04-2005, 07:11 PM
hi all
i'm 32 live near maidstone kent with hubby simon and our 2 boys who are 7 & 8. have max the saffie and molly the cat.
as for my job well i'm a 24/7 wife and mother. oh only if i could turn the clock back 9 yrs to a 9-5 job dog and 2 cats but no kids..now that would be bliss.......lol
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 07:22 AM
Originally Posted by Inca
a very poor company who sells petrol
and pay me pennies........... thats why i don't work too hard ..LOL

That is what i thought. We have BP here too. My best friend works for them, doing training in all the branches that have Wild bean Cafe's.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 07:38 AM
Is it PC still to say Housewife? Married to OH for 29yrs this July. Live in Kent - Two grown up children(1st grandchild due June :smt100 )
3 wonderful Golden Retrievers(own another that lives with Son!)
Housedog
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-04-2005, 09:25 AM
No Tracie, got friend up from London, breeder of B. wish you all the best though.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2005, 09:57 AM
I'm 33 (34 in May!) married to Sid, been together 16yrs and married for 7 of them. We have no children (not brave enough just yet!!) and only have one dog now Ozzy. We live in Whitehaven Cumbria, on the border of Scotland.

This is the least amount of pets we have ever had! We sadly lost our beautiful Rottie bitch last year aged 10.5yrs, she was an amazing dog our first Rott she taught us so much. Prior to Rotts I've owned German Shepherds, but don't like the way they are going now - I love the 'Germanic' lines in particular for looks, but feel the temperaments are far too hyper in the main.

I work part-time in an Estate Agents as a Negotiator, stress free it ain't!! But I do enjoy it which is the main thing!

Alva - I've been to a show there, it is a lovely little place, nice back-drop to the showground.
sambo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-04-2005, 10:46 AM
Thanks inca i hate telling people im a cleaner but its a job at the end of the day and a very good one at that because i know the manager and she lets me take my daughter with me as i have no babysitter for her.
Page 7 of 16 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »