View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Hello everyone from a rather damp Herefordshire........just when I was in the mood for some more tidying up in the garden too. Still, Jimmi and I had a lovely walk before the rain started, even if it was rather too liberally sprinkled with cats; most of them were up high thank goodness and although he could smell them he didn't think to look up!!

GG I can understand your worry about your daughter, so I hope that she gets the all clear very soon so that you can relax.

Jen, I would have had to have a little stroke of that car too Mind you I am studying it and am puzzled because either there is a big chunk missing or it is a very old car or something. It just doesn't look right Perhaps if Jenson was to sit in it........??

Eileen that summer house is lovely!! What a clever husband you have.

Have to break off. Time for Corrie
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Making notes .....
Tawney is turning to stone.
Lacey at least has somewhere to sleep if she inadvertently knocks her whole house down doing one of her renovations.

I got it all wrong today. Decided to just swan around in here enjoying a pain free arm lol! Then from 5pm onwards I get a spate of emails from my boss saying he doesn't think any of my emails got through? (I hate him sometimes - scratch that I hate him all the time)

I asked for a date so I'd know which to resend and he just replies 'none of them' grrrr!

I've spent the last hour resending emails and outstanding queries.

Wish I hadn't decided not to work today now but have just emailed saying that's enough - it can wait until the weekend now.

Bella, bless her, is still in her little bomb shelter at my feet. Big stroppy bolshie independent Bella - needs her mum tonight with the fireworks.

There is an ominous 'lull' in them at the mo but there's no way they've stopped before 10. I think what we heard was the official display from the Army Base at Dekhelia. We've got the blerdy seafront ones and the private nutter ones to go yet.

Nowhere near as scared as she was last year thank the lord for that.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2013, 07:47 PM
We've got bangs started here yet again, sigh.
Mabs just come in looking anxious, she's had a kiss and cuddle and gone back to the babies.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Oh she is SUCH a good mum. Bless her. Imagine if we could have eight babies at once? Arghhhh! One was enough really and then two was terrible and then number three came along and made up for the other two!
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Aww the new Mummy still needs her Mummy
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 07:57 PM
Well I am going to hit the daybed now and drag muttley over there with me before any serious explosions start up.

See if I can't find summat totally non educational and very low brow to watch on telly!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2013, 07:59 PM
She's just dug up the bedding in the crate, including the hot water bottle!!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Oh Noooooooooooo - poor Bella and poor Mabs. Bella will be okay in her bomb shelter I expect, but Mabs needs to be kept calm doesn't she. Oh heck TW, I hope that the fireworks stop soon.

His lordship has just come through grumbling with disbelief about the Waitrose Christmas advert........I haven't seen it, but apparently it shows all the dear little turkey chicks running around and following the farmer to be fed; then he sits down to eating one They have lost the plot methinks, because nobody wants to see that do they.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-11-2013, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Here it is,Hubby built it,needs a little nip and tuck
It looks lovely Eileen, you do know that in some of our larger cities you could rent that out for a thousand pounds a month
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Glad you like the photo Sally. I wish I'd thought to take a photo sooner. Maybe I can find an excuse to go back...

Jenson was in town the other week My friend met him!
Page 7 of 13 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »