View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 04:15 PM
Hahaha you all are hilarious today. Mouse and I are both fine, though I sooooo need a nap! Its only just after 10 am and I'm ready for bed!

Malka, my vet has other reasons why its not likely to be epilepsy, I just can't remember them! Lol haven't called him yet tho, so we'll see what he says later.

I think I might like to try those donuts. .. they sound fantastic!

Well I spent my whole 15 minute coffee break on here, so I gotta go now! Have a good evening all!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 04:16 PM
maybe a little redecorating on this one
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-43213658.html
Yes some of those rooms are very BUSY! But it appears to have a shared drive to a parking 'area'. I wouldn't like that. And it's not so much a huge garden as it is a rough field!

Anyway WHERE'S THE RIVER in any of those?

*editing to say it might just be me but you appear to have found a load of houses that all look much the same! I do like a bit of individualism when it comes to houses or at least a bit of character.

This one looked as if it was a house plonked down in a field lol!
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-39634202.html
Then I realised it was actually TWO houses! You'd have to get on with the neighbours if you lived there wouldn't you?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 04:18 PM
LYNN is way to busy packing to have time to be bothered looking at houses!!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Thing is Pat that even though the macolet [close please close, before I have time to get dressed to go and raid their freezers] has three large chest freezers full of stick icecreams and lollies and Magnums and suchlike [wipes drool from chin] they only have a couple of large containers of ice-cream and two of the 2 litre ones are cheap and nasty and the others are not cheap but not to my fancy.

Mostly it is the kids who go in and buy on their way home from school, or indulgent mothers who stock up for their little darlings, and I used to buy large tubs of lush stuff from the ice-cream van but it only comes round during school holidays so has not been around since they went back end of August.

Ackshirley I would still be dressed but had a slight altercation wiv Da Booger so hadda remove my tunic and cropped leggings and am just wearing a below knee overysized kaftan wot is rarver see-fru so I reeeelly cannot go out like this, can I?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 04:23 PM
There is a baby on the verandah of one of the apartments below and it hasn't stopped screaming for about an hour now. I am getting a tension headache here.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the links Elaine.

No.1 we have looked at and it has a lot of concrete and the house is very small.
All the others except the last two are out of our price range.
I do like the one with the 1/4 acre plot which is too expensive for us and we had the mailing for that at the weekend. I don't know why they send them over when they know are out of our price range. Its not like they have been on for ages and may consider a lower offer they are new on the market.
Still with the cottage at the moment but if they take much longer to answer the enquiries we may have to start looking again. We only have the weekends now. Well Saturdays as they don't work Sundays.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
There is a baby on the verandah of one of the apartments below and it hasn't stopped screaming for about an hour now. I am getting a tension headache here.
Ah bless the wee mite,probably too hot for him/her out there.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Sighs and loads Cariad up with a back pack full of ice cream and sends her off to Israel.
She is boarding at 7pm Malka, could you arrange for your taxi driver to collect her at the airport please.
Eileen this is Lona as she was setting off, she took a short cut through the woods to catch the train in time.

Malka, this is Cariad just leaving now

Fire is lit everyone, so gather round

Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Oh heck that fire looks tempting.

I have no time to read through the thread as am off in a minute to do the babysitting stint. Grandsproglet had better behave himself because there are two Corries and one Doc Martin to consider here.

I hope you are all okay, and see you tomorrow. Byeeeeee
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 04:39 PM
TW,afraid Lona looks nothing like that now,lost the backpack,went overboard as she was struggling to remain upright.Smells of puke,may have to bath her and let her snuggle up to me tonight...so pencils didn't make it
Oh,cosy fire btw
Page 7 of 17 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »