Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2013, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
This is the other one we are off to see Tuesday before second viewing on Walpole.

You have to see past the colour in the living room but I do like this house.
Now this one is exciting me.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...?premiumA=true

Evening Lynne I hope OH doesn't get too wet.
Lovely house and I can see why you like it so much. Quite a long way up from London though but worth it if you get that 'wow' feeling when you view it.

My OH has suggested we watch a movie - not sure what but I'll be logging off now for the night. See you all tomorrow and sleep well.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-07-2013, 07:54 PM
It looks like there is a garage but does not mention one and that front path definitely looks too narrow for a car. It also looks fairly steep and I would not fancy lugging a load of heavy shopping up it.

Out of the two I prefer the first one, but then I will not be living in either, will I!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Love the pics Tang, how lucky were you to have the celebrations before the weather broke

Right Lynn, stop looking I have decided that is the house for you. Brilliant, love that garden, ok the sitting room is a funny colour but you will soon put that right. I bet Helena would give you a few pointers

Well we have had a drop of rain, no thunderand it has passed over now and it is quit a nice evening. Hope none of you are flooded.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2013, 08:00 PM
You have parking round the back of the house Malka via an access road. We have no parking here at the house we have to walk a few yards or park out the back gate to unload unless someone has parked outside it then if we have heavy shopping we have to lug it to the back gate. So here it may mean having to get it up the garden bit it at least it will be our parking.
The building on the side at the front is the bathroom.

Night jenny enjoy the film.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Still raining here Nippy, but it is nice steady rain not the monsoon stuff that causes the flash floods. Mind you it has now been at it for five hours and shows no sign of stopping so who knows!!

Jimmi hasn't been out for a week since lunchtime I do hope that he braves it before bedtime
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2013, 08:01 PM
Its got to be this one or the other Jenny we have run out of places to look now.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2013, 08:09 PM
First one put up with me in it. (I will be able to bore you to death once the official ones are available). Emma has 2 mums and dads and Dan has just me, so Mick was rowed in to stand with me on his side. Mick is a long time family friend of all of us - he lived with us as a lodger for years when the boys were little and he was only 18 and we've all stayed friends since. We all laughed coz Dan (groom) used to tell people Mick was his dad back then so we thought it rather fitting!

My darling granddaughter on the bouncy. They had a big bubble machine on the go in the grounds for the kiddies too.1 It really is a lovely venue. Mart said he stayed in his old 'maths room' lol

Back of my head

The boys

Lovely shot of my beautiful new daughter in law taking it easy after the ceremony (she cried throughout the ceremony - I was OK 'til she started!)

Happy couple with the mums. Em's 'real' mum (she's actually closer to her stepmum but they all get on OK)

And another super shot of Mum and Daughter. They dote on each other as you can see.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2013, 08:13 PM
MRS PAT,you look so gorgeous love your dress xx
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2013, 08:15 PM
Lovely pics Tang........ you can just feel the happiness radiating out of them!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Night all.
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >