Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2013, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Gawd woman! Some sylph like people couldn't do 1500 skips!

I think the fat just 'resettles' when you go ages wearing loose baggy clothing! It needs training to go back in the right places.

I kid you not - if you wear flip flops for 9 months you cannot get ANY of your closed in shoes on afterwards even if you haven't put on an ounce! (Either fat slides down to your feet or your feet relax into a normal and natural human feet shape and not a shape that has been moulded by shoes!)

*reminds me of what the surgeon said when I complained about the odd lumpy bits at one side of my abdom op scar - he breezily said 'oh when they stitch you back up they don't always get the fat back in exactly the same places'.

My response:

THEY PUT THE FAT BACK??????
?????????
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Yeah can you imagine Bitkin? I mean people pay thousands to have it either sucked out or cut out and binned! Wish I'd known they have a little problem knowing just where to put the fat back afterwards. Geez.

Anyway I've got a little update. Am being taken out to lunch at 2pm tomorrow by the lady who owns the apartment the now infamous Moneth lives in!

She is taking me out as a thank you for all my efforts. I'm not sure she is even going to try to see her tenant (Moneth) I've kept her updated on all developments and my guess is she'd rather I deal with it all than she have to do so!

I've also got loads of money to give her in cash as I haven't paid anything into her bank since the collapse of the one she was with back in March/April. Thought it safer to stash it indoors for her.

Worked out quite well really as I arranged for Andrea to come and cut and blowdry my hair tomorrow. Making an appointment with Andrea involves walking about 3 blocks down, crossing the road where I can stand under a tree with Bella and then shouting at the top of my voice in the direction of her 1st floor apartment 'Andreeeeeeeaaaaaaah! lol! She always appears quickly! I don't go in and knock as she has an 'indoor' cat that is terrified of dogs and I've always got Bella with me!

Then, if I've any stamina left by 9pm I sort of arranged to meet Andrew and his wife down at the depot for the live music stuff just up the road from me.

Oh and laugh of the day ... I purchased a Kindle book yesterday 'A Mental State' written by an acquaintance of mine - it is an account of his long battle to get justice for his now deceased mother (an acclaimed Cypriot Artist) and the appalling account of the terrible treatment she received in Cyprus being an Alzheimers sufferer.

Well, I think I've said before my son Martin pays for all my Kindle books - it's registered to him. So he gets notifications of the purchases. He gets this notification to say I've purchased 'A Mental State' and emails me this morning with just 3 words in the email and no reference to anything just saying ....

ARE YOU INSANE?
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Gawd woman! Some sylph like people couldn't do 1500 skips!

I think the fat just 'resettles' when you go ages wearing loose baggy clothing! It needs training to go back in the right places.

I kid you not - if you wear flip flops for 9 months you cannot get ANY of your closed in shoes on afterwards even if you haven't put on an ounce! (Either fat slides down to your feet or your feet relax into a normal and natural human feet shape and not a shape that has been moulded by shoes!)

*reminds me of what the surgeon said when I complained about the odd lumpy bits at one side of my abdom op scar - he breezily said 'oh when they stitch you back up they don't always get the fat back in exactly the same places'.

My response:

THEY PUT THE FAT BACK???????????????

Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2013, 09:29 PM
Just typed a great load of reply to you Tang, and I just typed something to someone on skype and my reply here disappeared

Not doing it all again, but basically enjoy your well earned thank you lunch tomorrow!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Going to roll off the thread in a minute........had an ample sufficiency of wine tonight - it was rather nice
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2013, 09:35 PM
Nighty night, you alkofrolic you after this week you probably needed it
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2013, 09:45 PM
Nighty night TW and all who may still have an eye open.... yes, I think that I did need a good glug tonight!! May regret it tomorrow, especially as have to pick the grandsproglet up from school as he is staying here overnight

Take care all
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Good evening all

Sorry, been a very odd day. Quiet, followed by a flurry of activity at cadets.

Kazz, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. RIP Sal. Run Free honey.

I had a quiet day, the kids were all on different activities and I did have a quick bimble around to see if there was anything I could help with. Nowt. So sat and caught up on paperwork I needed for cadets, that I just have not had time to deal with at home. Also got some bits printed out.

Tonight, physical achievement for our kids. They have all passed at their star levels, but recommended things to help them get fitter, cause some of them only just passed (I just need to take my own advice so I can get a bit fitter)!

Tomorrow at work is more of the same, so think I may go hide in a room somewhere and get on with my assignment, perhaps I can get at least half way through it
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Well, I think I've said before my son Martin pays for all my Kindle books - it's registered to him. So he gets notifications of the purchases. He gets this notification to say I've purchased 'A Mental State' and emails me this morning with just 3 words in the email and no reference to anything just saying ....

ARE YOU INSANE?
Oh I love it, really made me laugh, the very best humour is the short non vulgar, non sarcastic, type and this fits that description perfectly
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
and I did have a quick bimble around to see if there was anything I could help with.
OMG another word that has confused me (To add to the 'pimped' my mince yesterday )

This time I can 'get it' from the context but it's still a word I've never come across before
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7