register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Sorry your watercolour keeps going wrong Sally, it is more than likely that it is a commission and you are not relaxed about it at all. Can you pretend it is just a piccie you are painting and not important in the scheme of things. You could really have done with painting it anyway, and THEN someone saying how much they liked it and could they buy it. I'm sure you'll get there in the end though.
I'm feeling really tired, no idea why because I haven't done much today, everything I planned to do I haven't done, and am out tomorrow afternoon after I've walked everyone because I've got lpg to go for and then the chicken wholesale place, Tuesday I've got the bone run in the afternoon, so really I should have got stuck in this afternoon,never mind it won't got away that's for sure.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2013, 09:36 PM
Gosh what a load of posts.

We ended up not going to the movies after all, turns out there's a cheap night on a Tuesday night, so going then instead. Ended up with roast beef for dinner. Went out with Dougal while the beef was cooking. Came back and Hugh arrived, he's thinking about going to see mum but will take Brian cause Mum loves Brian and may be more settled if he is there.

Tonight has been dead quiet, just watching Brian playing a game.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Night night Taffsmum, hope your OH's face has calmed down a little by morning!

TW, I think that you are right and tomorrow I will just tell myself that I want to do a bit of painting and see what happens!

I often find that on days when I don't do a lot, I feel more tired then when I have been busy. Just don't overdo it tomorrow trying to catch up on everything tho, or you will be exhausted!!!

*waves to Lore
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7