Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Beautiful photos Linda.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Isn't he the most handsome of handsomest lads, I have got Lona in here busy taking the yellow off the new Kong squeaky balls I have bought her, and if I showed her Loki's piccie she would be straight round there I assure you. He has always been one of my favourite boys, if not the favourite, and he is more handsome every day
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Beautiful photos Linda.
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Isn't he the most handsome of handsomest lads, I have got Lona in here busy taking the yellow off the new Kong squeaky balls I have bought her, and if I showed her Loki's piccie she would be straight round there I assure you. He has always been one of my favourite boys, if not the favourite, and he is more handsome every day
Thank you.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-03-2013, 06:10 PM
What absolutely wonderful photos! xx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 06:11 PM
Gorgeous pics Linda
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Oh Linda, what fab pics there If these pics of Loki don't convince him, then nothing will Love Carys in that pretty dress there, and Michael's smart isn't he, he knows where to put that plate!!! Lovely, lovely pics, thanks Linda.xxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
What absolutely wonderful photos! xx
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Gorgeous pics Linda
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh Linda, what fab pics there If these pics of Loki don't convince him, then nothing will Love Carys in that pretty dress there, and Michael's smart isn't he, he knows where to put that plate!!! Lovely, lovely pics, thanks Linda.xxx
Thanks guys. In another picture, Michael was pushing Loki's face away as he was about to punce.

I don't think it will work though - I think Dave will raise an eyebrow and go back to his paper/book/tv programme.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I did have a couple of people with babies from previous litters, one in particular has been in love with Ash since day one virtually, but they have their place up for sale and nothing is happening as yet, they need a bigger place for their business and until t hat happens they don't feel able to take on another one, they do want one but they have given it a heck of a lot of thought and it would not be practical or workable, and they are gutted as well. I am to be honest because it would have been the most fabulous home, the dog of mine they already have (litter brother to Arctic Storm) has become a bit of a Star on here in his own right (I'm talking about Taran) and they have done a marvellous job with him and I wouldn't think twice about it, but I did have the feeling it is the wrong time, however I did make them the offer of him because you have to make your own decisions and other people can't make them for you, but my gut feeling was that they couldn't take him on, and so it turned out.
As long as you convert to raw feeding Helena, I will leave the door open for you tonight then shall I
Thats terrible a shame they did not say before hand.....although sometimes we do keep hoping things will improve change maybe thats what they did.
Did you have no one else enquire pre "contracting
with Ash's people!"
Have you got the room to keep him?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2013, 07:01 PM
Ash was reserved long before he was born. There were only 4 puppies in the litter, I bred this particular litter because I wanted a girl carrying specific lines, so there was a boy and a girl available and they were sold by the time they were 2 weeks old.
I only have girls here, then there are absolutely no accidents, my friend has the boys, and she is tempted with Ash, but she has too much on as it is, she was here yesterday when she brought Cruz over and was looking at Ash then and we were both saying he is going to be a stunner with that very very unusual colouring he has as well, also got a nice conformation already for one so young.
I have got a lot on myself with my 2 older girls, one of Lona's daughters aged 13 months and Keshi (Ash's sister) and I have to think long term and an entire male is not the way I want to go because that is how you get accidental litters and before you know it you are in the soup big style. I do things with my dogs, and if you have too many you can't cope and your dogs suffer.
Ash is health checked, clear eye test,microchipped, wormed to date with all vax, plus he has been attending puppy classes twice a week, so he has a head start if anyone is looking for a nice male with a lovely temperament. At puppy class on Wednesday one of the instructors was saying how attentive he was to me (could have been the chicken though)
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Linda what beautiful pictures of your little ones
It is lovely to see them growing up..
Page 7 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >