View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Merz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2009, 08:07 PM
What a very brave boy Milo is and what a great 'mum' he's got-must be heart breaking for you but not long now before he is back home with you. Sincerely hope good results come back and Milo can be given treatment that will help him-you both deserve that much-everything crossed for you both-x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Aww...bless him. Hope they get him sorted soon. Bet you can't wait to get your wee man home tomorrow for some TLC. xxxxx Thinking of you. xxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 09:29 PM
thats one step forward knowing where the problem is coming from, big hugs to you and milo, give him a gentle kiss from me tomorrow
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 10:04 PM
Best of luck hun.....Welcome home to Milo when you fetch him xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 10:14 PM
bg hugs for you and MIlo.. glad that it did at least show something that can be attempted to deal with, and hope that its something tangible that can be sorted for him.

what a brave little soldier !!!
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2009, 05:56 AM
glad they have found something they can treat, so hopefully it will be onwards and upwards. give him a squidge when he gets home he's really been a brave boy
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2009, 06:26 AM
Now that sounds like a positive step forward to me. Knowing what the problem is and how to treat it is half the battle. Just need to find what causes it and you're home free.

Huge hugs to your brave little soldier....... bet he'll wonder where all the kisses are coming from today

x0x0x
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2009, 07:10 AM
Although I am sorry Milo's not right, I am glad they have found something. Now, fingers crossed the biopsy shows exactly what and then it can be treated. xx
Give your little man gentle hugs from me today xx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2009, 07:48 AM
I am so glad that things are turning around at last and now you can get it all sorted. I know it's not solved but at least you have a starting point now don't you.

Love to Milo xxxxxxxx (((((((hugs)))))

Elaine xxxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Just a little update to let you know what has been happening.

Milo has been very up and down since being back.
The food the vet put him on did not suit him at all and he had terrible black runs and awful wind. He also went really white and pale.
So Saturday lunch time he was switched back onto Nature diet but the fish variety (Salmon and Prawn) By Sunday he was more lively, normal poo and better colour.
Monday he was quiet and pale again but Poo normal. Good day yesterday, and today he has done a poo covered in really thick mucous and is a little pale.
I am hoping to get the biopsy results today. The vet said as soon as he gets them back he will ring me. So just waiting on the lab to get them to him.
If I havn't got the results back by tomorrow I will ring them and update you all again.
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7