View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 08:54 PM
aww bless her she did great! give it a couple more walks and harry might not be so scared of the big weimy/dally barks still its kinda understandable now you've heard the type of squeaker he lives with
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 09:07 PM
[quote=Lottie;1431257] Yup... 'Takara would you like your collar back?' and Takara stood there BUTT NAKED!

He He, forgot about that bit LOL
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
brill, im glad to hear maddy was a saint,, well done x
I still think it was a fluke, lol! But to be fair she was with a bunch of really great dogs. She only got a bit naughty when she got a bit too excited and told Harry off for herding Felix!
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
I still think it was a fluke, lol! But to be fair she was with a bunch of really great dogs. She only got a bit naughty when she got a bit too excited and told Harry off for herding Felix!
that said he is an obsessive little bossy boots takara, isla, maddy, felix and indy all had a nice run around with each other though I think harry was getting frustrated at them getting in the way of his herding if only theyd have stayed in a circle he;d have been happy :lol;
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
that said he is an obsessive little bossy boots takara, isla, maddy, felix and indy all had a nice run around with each other though I think harry was getting frustrated at them getting in the way of his herding if only theyd have stayed in a circle he;d have been happy :lol;
LOL bless him, he didn't stop herding all day! Maddy just thinks she can rough about with any collie like she does Charlie. She needs a pal who will wrestle and playfight, she's so hard done by!
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 09:35 PM
oh yes you could see they all have terrible lives, starved, beaten daily, and look at my guys - they dont have any toys so its neccessary to pinch isla's coveted yellow bally
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2008, 09:56 AM
Lovely photos.. looks like the whole thing was a blast! x
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2008, 11:00 AM
looks like a great day had by all lovely pics!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Aw thanks guys it was a great day. I really enjoyed it and was shocked that although naughty, my dogs were pretty good! Eddy didn't like Isla much (well not her face end anyway) but was great with the rest of them (if a bit frisky!) although he did bug Maddy a bit!
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7