View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2008, 03:53 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your sad decision, but if the animals are not able to live together, it is in the best interests of all concerned .

Do you mind me asking - have you tried a good behaviourist for help with the problem? Some do work with cats as well as dogs, which could be ideal in your particular situation.

I'm not saying they could definitely solve the problem, but do you think it could be worth a try? (If of course you have not already tried this route?)

Wys
x
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Still thinking of you hun, hope you can find Ruby a new home.... I certainly don't think you should rehome the cats either... the only reason we rehomed our cat was she attacked me and made herself so ill, she was on a drip.... she is now in a fantastic dog free home I wish you all the very best
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Regardless of who may agree or disagree, they not being in the actual situation will not truely be able to experience the true problems you have had.

Therefore, I wish you and Ruby lots of support in finding a more suitable forever home x
Here here. It doesn't matter if anyone disagrees with you. It's a hard decision to make, but it's your decision.

Thinking of you x
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Jules what a horrible decision to have to make, you are being very brave.
I don't think anyone will judge you, I don't see that they have the right, only you know what is going on.
We all know how hard you have tried and what a wrench it will be for you.
Millions of hugs to you and Ruby, and I hope all goes well for you both.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-07-2008, 05:44 PM
You have done your best, to work things out for all of you.
You need to look at the situtation with your eyes open, put your feelings to one side, and your'll know what your doinig is best for everyone.
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7