Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
LS, following on from your thread how a dog owner cooks dinner......I was getting tea earlier and dropped the bread knife, missing Peps by millimeters
yesterday,I opened the door to the dishwasher and a knife dropped out,Lacey was right behind me,was actually afraid to look
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 08:35 PM
TW, I am sure that Mabs doesn't feel taken for granted - she looks way too happy for that!

Jenny just how strict is this diet of yours? Do be careful not to overdo things because you could end up scrawny like me!! His lordship would be drooling over that Fraser Nash - poor chap has now decided not to get a Morgan to play with because not only would he have difficulty getting in and out, but he thinks that his bottom would not stand it for long Torture for him really because the Morgan "factory" is just a few miles up the road so we often see them growling around the place.

LS, given that it's a June wedding then an added top might be too much. Short sleeves might be the best.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 08:35 PM
Lacey,thats how I felt, it was almost in slow motion watching this huge knife drop to the floor
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 08:36 PM
LS, following on from your thread how a dog owner cooks dinner......I was getting tea earlier and dropped the bread knife, missing Peps by millimeters
Oh heck Nippy, I bet your heart nearly stopped

I have the horrors about spilling boiling water on Jimmi because he just will not get out of the way.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
yesterday,I opened the door to the dishwasher and a knife dropped out,Lacey was right behind me,was actually afraid to look
This is giving me the shivers now.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Oh my God!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
LS, given that it's a June wedding then an added top might be too much. Short sleeves might be the best.
I think so Sally. (It's not a wedding, it's her Communion)
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 08:48 PM
Lacey,thats how I felt, it was almost in slow motion watching this huge knife drop to the floor
It's awful...if I drop a cup,glass,plate or something.i pop her up on the sofa and keep hoovering Untill I get every last bit,glass can bounce
Anyway last time I dropped something,she ran over to the sofa herself and waited to be lifted
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Hearing Nippy and Lacey talking about dogs and knives. I remember when my two were about a year old Rucksack grabbed the bread knife off the kitchen worktop ..... OH had left it too near the edge ... and I found him trotting in to our lounge holding the handle in his mouth and the 8" of blade sticking out sideways, with Flash trying to grab the blade end I still have to check that OH hasn't left the knife in reach even now Nippy Pepsi clearly had a lucky escape .... but I'm sure our dogs have many close shaves in their lives ... terrifying though isn't it

Lacey I'm just eating very sensibly .Porridge cooked with water and sprinkled with Splenda for breakfast or weetabix with skimmed milk and splenda. Lunch is either a hard boiled egg, or soup with a couple of Ryvita followed by a banana or apple. Evening meal is fish and veg, or chicken and salad. No biscuits, no sweets but I do have a small handful of almonds (tablespoonful) which I eat during the day. I've cut out all carbs in the evening. Lots of water during the day (and a few more ciggies this early in the diet ). My one treat is a large mug of Cadbury's Highlights drinking chocolate which is 40 calories .... I'll be having that soon More exercise also. I walked nearly 6 miles this morning and will hopefully start riding my bike again over the weekend. Then one day a week which will probably be Sunday will be my cheat day when I can eat anything including chocolate, biscuits, bread etc etc which according to my son (who's a nutritionist) is really important.

Has anyone been watching Crufts. I'm shocked by the GSD.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 09:00 PM
JENNY,taking your son's advice...yipee cheat days are good...Sunday works for me!! I have a wedding in May,so aiming towards that...would like to be minus the pull in pants Will be wearing pants of course just hopefully not the one's that stop you from breathing and make bathroom breaks a total nightmare
Page 7 of 13 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »