Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Evening all,

June sorry you're having problems with Yahoo and I hope changing the password is sufficient to keep the scum at bay
I hope your spinning class went well Lacey and how sad about that little daxie. Hopefully its been taken to a pound or is being looked after by someone. You just imagine how desperate they must be
Lore Poor Davie and the lad he thumped more than likely deserved it. Growing up I remember if lad had a problem at school they'd 'sort-it-out' in the playground. Both of my brothers did boxing at prep-school Poor Davie is all I can say .... I think he was very sensible taking his glasses off first I hope the bullies were equally chastised but I bet there weren't.
Oh my goodness Lynn what a nightmare you've had with your car ..... unbelievable I really hope you get it back tomorrow and Gorden manages to get something off the bill. I assume you won't be going back there then
Sally I'm sorry you've lost your oldest fish. Blessed frogs they cause chaos in your garden don't they because I remember you cursing them last year 'cos Jimmi would go out hunting every night I hope you grandson is better today after upchucking on your settee ..... did you get rid of the smell in the end.
Helena I've somehow missed what appointment Dave was going for but assume it was about his back Enjoy your 'me' day tomorrow which you more than deserve
EmmiS Good luck with all your training .... you are amazing!!

Sorry if I've missed anyone. I'm just watching One Born Every Minute .... needless to say my OH isn't watching it with me. It makes me cry everytime a baby is born
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
How did it get out?
Lady came home at lunch time,was a lovely day so she thought she'd leave her out the back Untill she came home at 3.....The oil man came and opened the back gate Didn't even notice her going out Well that's what they presumed happened
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Spinning was Brilliant JENNY,managed to keep up tonight,although the guy in front of me fell off He was ok,just embarrassed..has lost 8 stone Goes to all sorts of different exercise classes,fair play to him I love the wee hour out
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Lady came home at lunch time,was a lovely day so she thought she'd leave her out the back Untill she came home at 3.....The oil man came and opened the back gate Didn't even notice her going out Well that's what they presumed happened
Shaking my head here.. so easy to lose a dog like that... my first thought was that it was stolen as happens a lot here. Could still be the case.

Collie was missing eleven days that tiem but she was looking for me and broke a door down
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Oh that poor little dog I really hope that it turns up safe and sound somewhere; was she microchipped I wonder? Probably not because if she has been found someone would have rung by now. Oh it makes my tummy go all horrible to think of the poor woman calling and calling.

Jenny, I am watching that too......don't know why I put myself through it really!!! I don't even like babies, or even children for that matter

I am cautiously reporting that the smell may have gone now....after two washings of the covers (only on hand wash cycle mind you) and several applications of febreze. Time will tell. It's the base cushions which might be the problem.

Lynne, JRTs have a horrible habit of disappearing after rabbits etc., and following them down holes. No end of them get stuck, and the lucky ones are found or re-emerge a couple of weeks later. I would go out of my mind if that was Jimmi
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
Shaking my head here.. so easy to lose a dog like that... my first thought was that it was stolen as happens a lot here. Could still be the case.

Collie was missing eleven days that tiem but she was looking for me and broke a door down
Awww
Could have been stolen surely Rosebud,doesn't even bear thinking about what for in most cases
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:43 PM
She is microchipped SALLY,owner was saying that,so at least there's a chance.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Oh heck Eileen - I have everything crossed for the little dog and it's family. Please please let there be good news tomorow.

Jenny, if you are still there.......even I cried at that last birth; Paul turned out to be a complete star in the end!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Really hope that she turns up tomorrow
Just done another small shift of ironing, doing a few things every day, tonight was trakkie bottoms, jeans and some t shirts.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Stop it TW.........just stop it Ironing is not that important, but resting those ribs is.
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >