Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Sally, Davie has all the doughnuts and I think he's eaten them all.

About to go to bed. Shooting in the morning...exciting day;p
Tell Davie that it is easy to go off people Have fun tomorrow - it's a while since I raised a gun to my shoulder, but I used to enjoy setting up targets in the orchard!

Sleep tight.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2014, 10:46 PM
Evening everyone,
Been at peadric first aid all day.. Good fun actually, the tutor has a very good sense of humour, makes a big difference, another one next Saturday. Hubby cooked tea, homemade kebab, tandoori chicken, pitta and salad he's never made kebab at home before, very nice much better than the suff from town.
I'm taking Lauryn and her friend to Harry Potter world
tomorrow, can't wait, looks brill.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2014, 10:50 PM
Here have a triple choc chip muffin Sally and dry those tears
Yes, staying in certainly goes a long way towards getting preggers, if you're out there boogying then there's not as much chance of you being caught out, it's staying still that causes it, well not TOTALLY still of course....
I've done girly brekkies, forecast for tomorrow is Not Good, so glad I got everyone out on the river, because its saying rain.
I'm off for a soak, and thinking back.....I'd be still getting ready to go out 30 odd years ago, now I'm tucked up with a book at the time I'd be on that dance floor, how times change, but I've got some amazing times to look back on
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oh I used to feel quite disappointed if it was still dark when I got home
Me too TW, i used to work in a bakery when I was younger, I used to start there at 4am, didn't get home till 2 sat up in living room chair. As I didn't dare go to bed, finished work at 10 am, went to bed and back up and out at 7pm.
Couldn't know though
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Hello Mandy, have fun tomorrow - I am sure you all will

Perhaps your OH will take to cooking for you every Saturday night, he sounds very accomplished! Just what you needed after a hard day first aiding.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2014, 10:52 PM
LOL I have fallen asleep over the photocoper at work before now, and the number of times I've sneaked off to the loo and nodded off whilst in there.......
Kebabs sound good, can he deliver
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Hello Mandy, have fun tomorrow - I am sure you all will

Perhaps your OH will take to cooking for you every Saturday night, he sounds very accomplished! Just what you needed after a hard day first aiding.
I'm quite lucky because he cooks a lot at weekends, he enjoys it.
Thanks think we will love it.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
LOL I have fallen asleep over the photocoper at work before now, and the number of times I've sneaked off to the loo and nodded off whilst in there.......
Kebabs sound good, can he deliver
I'll send you some
I used to do that, nip to loo and nod..ooh and how I ever made donuts and cream cakes whilst hungover. I'll never know
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2014, 10:57 PM
LOL I used to have to talk to people and sound like I knew what I was saying
Like you say, couldn't do it now.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2014, 11:03 PM
I used to love staying out all night partying!! I used to come in just as my Dad as getting up to go out and milk the cows

and TW just so you know, there is no such thing as tooooo many photos of your norties or anyone elses - we love piccies your girls looked like they had a great time, we had a lovely walk today, didn't see hardly anyone, met some horses and Daisy came right back to be put back on her lead, and Tilly was right by myside anyway

Now I am just doing some housework, and off to go give my chickens some clean fresh shavings.. nothing exciting today
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >