Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2014, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Night Helena. I hope Dave doesn't have nightmares now.
Those pancakes sound delicious Eileen, hopefully daughter will get some good news tomorrow.
Hope so LYNN TW,you're right,we'll see what tomorrow brings
Really would have loved one of those pancakes LYNN,but what would be the point in that?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Really hope HELENA doesn't hang herself ...I'd miss her
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Hello and goodnight Gordon - I do love your contributions! Keep them coming, especially news of Princess Curly Pants

Never mind the dreams of assorted injuries and ailments - we now have a hanging to add to the mix

She won't do it of course Too much going on in Corrie for one thing.

Eileen, there is still hope re that job - let's hope that she gets a phone call tomorrow. If she doesn't get it, then it was just not meant to be and something better may be just around the corner.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2014, 09:23 PM
Evening all, just a fleeting visit as I'm trying to catch up on my ironing ..... it never seems so bad when ironing in front of the TV

Sally I agree with wanting to get out in the garden. I always think everything looks so tatty and messy at this time of year but it won't be long until Spring is here ......... hopefully Poor little Jimmi . The image of him trotting along holding his leg up Good luck getting more abs and as you say hopefully they won't insist on you taking him in.

Off to carry on with my ironing mountain but will see you all tomorrow. Sleep well all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Pops sheets on top of Jenny's ironing pile and runs away
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2014, 09:27 PM
*sneaks in with a load of HL's white shirts and puts them under TWs sheets
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2014, 09:33 PM
*donates 2 bins bags full of clothing to the ironing fairy*
Thankyou SALLY,words of wisdom indeed "if its not for you,it won't go past you"...one of my favourites
Really really stormy
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2014, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Evening all, just a fleeting visit as I'm trying to catch up on my ironing ..... it never seems so bad when ironing in front of the TV

Sally I agree with wanting to get out in the garden. I always think everything looks so tatty and messy at this time of year but it won't be long until Spring is here ......... hopefully Poor little Jimmi . The image of him trotting along holding his leg up Good luck getting more abs and as you say hopefully they won't insist on you taking him in.

Off to carry on with my ironing mountain but will see you all tomorrow. Sleep well all.
It does all look incredibly messy Jenny, and I really want to make a start before the Spring growth starts and everything gets out of hand, but hey ho -

I am going to be boring about that back paw of Jimmi's again - he has ALWAYS carried it to some extent ever since we first got him, and everyone, vets included, said that it was just a terrier thing and they do it because they can. Nobody listened to me until recently when I said that this is one of the paws that blows up into abscesses and things on a regular basis, and that he is so terrified of it touching frosty ground that he tucks it right under his tummy so that he appears to only have three legs! Also, if the surface he is on is nice and smooth, and inside the house, he walks perfectly normally but the minute his paw touches even slightly rough ground up it comes. So this paw is clearly tender and the skin is very sensitive and it is not just a "terrier thing". The vet that I trust and the other lovely one who has left for a couple of years to do horses, both say that there is nothing in that paw or the front one, and given Jimmi's probable age then we should manage the condition with ABs etc.

Talking of which - we now have four reserve courses in stock!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2014, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
*donates 2 bins bags full of clothing to the ironing fairy*
Thankyou SALLY,words of wisdom indeed "if its not for you,it won't go past you"...one of my favourites
Really really stormy
I thought of you when I heard the forecast Eileen......it did say that you were in for another battering. Take care over there.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2014, 09:55 PM
I'm in my Jim's SALLY,all cosy and safe thanks
Wee Jimmi's paw situation must be seriously frustating for you and all those abs bless him Totally agree with you,it's just not a terrier thing,lifting his paw like that.Not normal for a dog to walk like that,unless it hurts to put it down.Vets eh? Make you wonder sometimes
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >