Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Fingers crossed and positive thoughts for the placement sent to you and Oldest Eileen.
Thanks
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 10:31 PM
Aw no Lorraine, I don't want teenagers and their grumps and angst. You have my sympathy.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 10:33 PM
Evening everyone - my usual late appearance on a Sunday because of Top Gear and Dragons Den which HL and I actually BOTH want to watch!!

Firstly, thank you so much for all the good wishes for the Jimster - I opened the kitchen door this morning full of trepidation but found him firing on all four paws once again This is such a roller coaster! Still, he had a good walk this morning, although I had to carry him over pebbly bits, and there have been no repercussions. It's those ABs - I am convinced that he should be on a two week on, two week off regime and he might just as well be put on that because it's how it is anyway at the moment. I do so love seeing him come out of his depression when his paws improve - my spirits lift correspondingly!

H, it doesn't seem right that the cream you have been given makes Zena scream in pain - it sounds way too strong for the sensitive inner ear skin; a bit like that Manuka honey I bought (24+) which instead of being soothing really really hurt. I wonder what your vet will say tomorrow

LS, I remember the day that I removed the safety bars from our daughter's bed as if it were yesterday. She is 34 now Such a milestone isn't it.

Nippy, I hope that the old man is okay. Dear chap to still be out and about, and how dreadfully sad that he ended up in hospital. Stories of people that age used to just touch me briefly, but now I always seem to paste my father onto whoever the tale is about. It was a miracle that he never fell over out on his walkabouts to be honest
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Yay that Jimmi is doing okay with his paws. I wish I could understand dogs more because Loki is chewing his to bits and I don't know why.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 10:48 PM
Oh Flip - Loki is in the same league as Jimmi isn't he LS There just seems to be no rhyme nor reason to why it happens and it is so frustrating. Oh I do hope that he doesn't have to have to dreaded cone on, but without it you just cannot relax can you, or even go for a bath or anything.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 11:01 PM
I know Sally, Loki's cone of shame died a death but we may have to get another one to stop him chewing himself/

Ebay bloke hasn't got back to me yet so I will have to go to bed and hope he hasn't run off with my cash! I'm too tired to worry about it at the moment.

Night all, sleep well.
x
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Night night LS, I hope that the ebay chap comes good tomorrow - I am sure that he will - and that Loki leaves those paws alone.
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7