Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'evening Sally, of dear I'm worried now 'cos I'm due my bi-annual bath in a moment and I don't want to upset you by flying away again like I did the other night

I expect you've caught up with the budget by now, best bit is we'll all be able to earn £10K before paying any income tax, just about means we won't pay any Yes, although living here OH decided we should stay as UK resident for tax purposes so we contribute like everyone in UK.

Ooooooh, please don't let me keep you from your bath Harvey.....your OH will not be best pleased if you leave it another six months Best way to warm up anyway isn't it and at the moment we certainly all need that.

Yes the new ceiling is helpful, but I am not quite sure what any of this is going to achieve really as far as the country's economy goes Anyway, off you go and get scrubbed!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Oh bums 26p is not good I get the beligerance too Jenny, so I do sympathise. Forget the ironing, give yourself a treat of something then go to bed with a good book!
I actually bought 100 today, just to make me feel happier Not that they'll last that long.

I'd love to go to bed with a good book, will do later but just want to sort the ironing basket out ....... the contents has been in it so long that I'm sure I can throw most of it ..... so hopefully no ironing

See you tomorrow.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Anyway, off you go and get scrubbed!
OK chat again tomorrow (I was joking about the 'bi-annual' bit )
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2013, 10:19 PM
So much for a day of rest. Got some ironing done, but felt awful afterwards. Got the intro for my TMA typed up and it's mahoosive so I am going to really have to edit it down after being on a tutorial tonight.

I'm about to go to bed, going to work tomorrow is doubtful, I need a real rest and I haven't had one. OH is sure I am skiving when I'm not. But he's a prat so I'm ignoring him.

Oooh, exciting news, the head of the history department told me on Tuesday that Neil Oliver is heading to Inverness in August to a dig just off Culloden battlefield. He is trying to get the fella to come to the Academy...I'd love to meet Neil Oliver
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2013, 10:45 PM
I love digs Lore..........so much potential for exciting finds, althought watching Time Team on the telly that is actually hard to believe Hope you get to meet your hero!!!
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7