View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Oh Lynn, I really don't know what to say but am sending the biggest hugs and love to you all. My vet has suggested giving weak tea to dogs that don't drink very much when ill, don't know if would help Ollie, maybe you could check with your vet(just a thought). Thankyou for the update, take care ((xx))
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Sorry to read that things aren't going so well. It really is a catch 2 situation for you. I know you will do the best for Ollie and my thoughts are with you. Gentle hugs to the boy.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Oh Lynn, I really don't know what to say but am sending the biggest hugs and love to you all. My vet has suggested giving weak tea to dogs that don't drink very much when ill, don't know if would help Ollie, maybe you could check with your vet(just a thought). Thankyou for the update, take care ((xx))
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Sorry to read that things aren't going so well. It really is a catch 2 situation for you. I know you will do the best for Ollie and my thoughts are with you. Gentle hugs to the boy.
Thank you both.
K9Paw I may give the weak tea a try at the moment I can't see what harm it may do. Anything is worth a try to get him drinking.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2010, 03:21 PM
so sorry Lynn that he hasn't improved Im sure you will do whats best.....in the meantime I am really praying for a turn around from him and things go how you would like xxxxx
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2010, 03:53 PM
So sorry to hear that he isnt progressing as we all hoped he would.

Still, you never know, another week or two and you may see something......if not then we all know you have a tough and thought out decision to make and that it will be made for Ollie's benefit.
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
I am so sorry Lynn that things do not look that good at the moment. I agree that I would not like to see my dog drugged up the eyeballs with no quality of life and that is why I had to make a very difficult decision at the beginning of November with my BC. Obviously really hope that a little miracle happens but realistically I totally agree with your line of thinking. Try and have a good Christmas.
xx
These are my sentiments too My heart goes out to you and I will hope for a Christmas miracle for Ollie. Lots of ((((hugs)))) coming your way x
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2010, 04:24 PM
hugs to you and ollie bear xx

.... lynn dont worry to much about not drinking as long as he is eating(if he has some moist food)
.. excessive drinking is more of a concern.
..please bear in mind that im sure it looks worse than olie is feeling,if u catch my drift.
chin up hun xx
boxerdoggem
New Member!
Female 

20-12-2010, 05:40 PM
how is ollie doing lynn? x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2010, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
so sorry Lynn that he hasn't improved Im sure you will do whats best.....in the meantime I am really praying for a turn around from him and things go how you would like xxxxx
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
So sorry to hear that he isnt progressing as we all hoped he would.

Still, you never know, another week or two and you may see something......if not then we all know you have a tough and thought out decision to make and that it will be made for Ollie's benefit.
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
These are my sentiments too My heart goes out to you and I will hope for a Christmas miracle for Ollie. Lots of ((((hugs)))) coming your way x
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
hugs to you and ollie bear xx

.... lynn dont worry to much about not drinking as long as he is eating(if he has some moist food)
.. excessive drinking is more of a concern.
..please bear in mind that im sure it looks worse than olie is feeling,if u catch my drift.
chin up hun xx
Thanks all he had his tea and a big drink.

I get your drift Layla.
boxerdoggem
New Member!
Female 

20-12-2010, 06:32 PM
sorry i seem to have missed last few posts thats why i asked how ollie was must be computer playing up as i can now see the threads! im still keeping everything crossed that he does make more progress by new year x
Page 67 of 123 « First < 17 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 117 > Last »