Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
No!. Holly really is not a dog fan. She is snappy. She also has a big fear of dogs and is dog reactive when she feels trapped. Once she has been around a dog over and over again she is normally fine. It took her 2-3 walks before she was fine with Gizmo. It helps that he is such a calm dog.
If a dog goes for her or attacks her she screams her head off in fear. She never fights back. She has never full blown attacked another dog.
Oops would never think any of that to look at her pics,always looks so comfortable and happy So great she has good friends in Gizmo and Lola
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2014, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
Awww, poor Lacey. I hope it heals up soon, bless her.
Thanks Vicky
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Oops would never think any of that to look at her pics,always looks so comfortable and happy So great she has good friends in Gizmo and Lola
She likes them both. And she loves my aunties Border Collie called Poppy. But she plays the most with Lola. It is nice she has a few friends. Once she meets a dog and they respect her space she is normally fine and just ignores them. She is not allowed off lead around strange dogs.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2014, 06:10 PM
Sorry I have been AWOL for a little while I've had a lot going on.

Here's some updates from my lot though and then I will go back and smile my way through the new posts

Our new lad Rhino spent a night living up to his name by trying to walk through fences so he has been turned out with the others and has fallen in love with Susie our grey pony -

Malcolm and Layla have been busy practicing their best innocent faces -

Who us? We would never destroy toys...honest!

Bandit and Layla had a 'whose got the biggest ears?' debate. Layla won -

We took delivery of our Indi-Dog order comprising of three slider leads, three traffic loops and a walking belt. I'm really pleased with all of it -

Ready, set... (Malc thought I said sit )

Go!

And Scooby rearranged the chair cushions to make himself more comfortable because apparently comfort is the most important thing when you get to his age! -

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2014, 08:26 PM
Good to see you back JEN
Gorgeous pics,think Layla defo has the biggest ears and Malcolm thinking you said sit
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2014, 09:55 AM

I'm afraid mine is a sad little pic today.Lacey somehow managed to partly open the join where her eye was removed.Looked like some sort of trauma the vet said.She's had it reopened and re-stitched Still very drowsy,bless her.
Awwww! Bless her little heart. She is such a sweetie. You must have been in a right old state Lacey?

Oh love her. I hope she is going to be OK.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2014, 09:58 AM
I've got more pics and, like Jen, haven't been on much. All been happening here and I am now HEAVILY involved in getting the dog next door flown to Romania on Monday. Whizzing back and forth twixt vets and cargo and all sorts.

Slight respite today and then off to Mosfiloti tomorrow to pick him up and take him for the worming pill and then over to Petstop Boarding for 2 nights and then back to Petstop on Monday to get him and pick up his flying kennel and take him to the airport.

I'm just glad they are sorting him out and haven't dumped him in a rescue like so many do. So am prepared to go all out to assist them.

*still feel a complete sh*t for not keeping him in here for two nights. But I am just so worried it will totally phase Bella out (not to mention upsetting all around us as he just won't stop howling for the bitch next door who is in season and also pissing on everything in sight!)

I'm going to suggest to Lucia (owner of bitch in season) that I take Mara for two nights if she will keep Diamond (howling menace dog!) Bella won't be best pleased with Mara camping in here overnight but at least Mara is a known quantity and her best doggy pal. And when all the moving out was going on, Mara took herself off down to mine and Bella didn't seem to mind so much (apart from asking for treats all the time and getting jealous of Mara pawing at me and wanting to sit next to me all the time!) Bella doesn't do the 'lapdog' stuff and it seems she is not impressed with other dogs doing it!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2014, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Awwww! Bless her little heart. She is such a sweetie. You must have been in a right old state Lacey?

Oh love her. I hope she is going to be OK.
Thanks Tang
Much better today,has demanded a walk,waited till she got back,straight into the garden and peed for Ireland!! Will not be leaving her side so fingers crossed she'll be fine xxxx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2014, 10:40 AM
Thanks Tang
Much better today,has demanded a walk,waited till she got back,straight into the garden and peed for Ireland!! Will not be leaving her side so fingers crossed she'll be fine xxxx
Well that's Ok then! Goes without saying you won't be leaving her side Lacey!
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Good to see you back JEN
Gorgeous pics,think Layla defo has the biggest ears and Malcolm thinking you said sit
Hello I hope little Lacey is doing ok Eileen? I have some exciting news about Dennis..........he's RESERVED!!!!! He can't go home for a couple of weeks until his eye is better but fingers crossed he's finally found a home.

Sounds like you are having a busy time of it T but glad you are making it on here to enjoy a few random photos.

I've loved looking back through the days I missed. Great shots of great dogs (and other things )

Here's my one for the day -

Mess! What mess?
Page 66 of 130 « First < 16 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 116 > Last »