Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by Adam Palmer View Post
I refute it, plus as I think we have all seen I care very little what people think of me!

Adam
If you didn't care Adam you wouldn't post telling people it's just a "stim" and doesn't hurt and it's the best way to train and it's this and that and the other thing. If you didn't care, you would not be here consistently posting in this thread.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2011, 05:35 PM
You will only feed them when they do the desired behaviour, you will deprive them of food during the rest of the session.

Adam
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHA

oh Adam, that really is funny lol

one hours training the dog is fed every 5 mins for doing the right thing and they are still fed at mealtimes lol

really deprived of food then eh!!!

Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2011, 05:36 PM
No they are not. At a low level they are a mild tingle or slight tickling sensation,
OMG, this takes the biscuit.........a slight tickle.

Without trying to be over dramatic but you sound so much like someone who beats their partner - it doesnt hurt, it wasnt sore, if you didnt do that then I wouldnt have to punish you, its your fault for making me hurt you etc

I just wonder what happened in your early life that left you so void of compassion that causing pain to animals in your care floats your boat.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2011, 05:39 PM
[/B]

Well I really don't care enough to continue this debate with you, about my personality lol. But feel free to keep writing, keeps you busy.

What pming and what other thread?

Adam
lol
really? this is a debate? I dont think so Adam. So far I'm not wrong. Nothing to debate there, but thanks again for another little giggle.

You know just fine what PMing and what thread
Adam P
Almost a Veteran
Male 

20-01-2011, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
If you didn't care Adam you wouldn't post telling people it's just a "stim" and doesn't hurt and it's the best way to train and it's this and that and the other thing. If you didn't care, you would not be here consistently posting in this thread.
I don't care about peoples opinion of me or what is said about me.

I do care that people get accurate information about dogs and realise there are other options.

Adam
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2011, 05:41 PM

I do care that people get accurate information about dogs and realise there are other options.

Adam
LOL liar. Otherwise you would give accurate information and show that YOU care about dogs.
Adam P
Almost a Veteran
Male 

20-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
lol
really? this is a debate? I dont think so Adam. So far I'm not wrong. Nothing to debate there, but thanks again for another little giggle.

You know just fine what PMing and what thread
Seriously I don't, I never get clients through pm.

Re the debate, I think its important to provide an alternative to scarmongering.

Adam
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2011, 05:46 PM

Adam

oh Adam, you really are giving us a laugh tonight, arent you just.

Other options lol so Adam, you use an E-collar for everything, what other options do you want to let us know about apart from shocking our dogs - please enlighten us
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Seriously I don't, I never get clients through pm.

Re the debate, I think its important to provide an alternative to scarmongering.

Adam
the debate was on your personality remember - what scaremongering? Anyway, you wont get clients through PM so who would be be scaring?
merryvale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-01-2011, 05:48 PM
I refute it, plus as I think we have all seen I care very little what people think of me!

Adam
Oh very professional!!
You will only feed them when they do the desired behaviour, you will deprive them of food during the rest of the session.

Adam
Ye gods where do you get these stupid ideas from?
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
He is not capable of telling the truth and he is too engrossed with his own ego to even dream of admitting he is wrong!
Closed Thread
Page 66 of 206 « First < 16 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 116 166 > Last »