Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Nice try Dawn but I think most people can see through you trying to turn the post round.

You were wrong in what you posted as a fact in reply to Wilbars post.

Me 'reporting' anything is nothing to do with your being wrong in a fact.

Pidge had the grace to apologise. I don't suppose anyone is holding their breath for you to follow suit and apologise to Wilbar.

rune
Youre right Ill not apologise for anything, I havent said anything at all that I need apologise for.

Im not trying to turn anything round Lynn, I just find the fact you ignored a dog with a genetic condition that you claim had won 3 ccs and done nothing about it, absolutely awful. yet you have the gall to moan about people who show and breed, astonishing but highly entertaining.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Can't stand those awful presenters they have on the TV when they show programmes about Crufts. Doubt whether they know one end of a dog from the other to be honest.

Wish they would show some more of the obedience tests too -I don't think they showed much of this at all last year-just a load of old waffle about Claire Balding's Tibetan terrier that wasn't even a show-dog but a pet in a pet-trim (not that there's anything wrong about that but it was supposed to be about show dogs not pets!) Yawn.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Youre right Ill not apologise for anything, I havent said anything at all that I need apologise for.

Im not trying to turn anything round Lynn, I just find the fact you ignored a dog with a genetic condition that you claim had won 3 ccs and done nothing about it, absolutely awful. yet you have the gall to moan about people who show and breed, astonishing but highly entertaining.
Where have I moaned about people who show?----if you can't find it then please stop saying it.

TBH you are talking c..p about all this 'reporting'.

You were wrong about the condition showing up----end of.

rune
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
Can't stand those awful presenters they have on the TV when they show programmes about Crufts. Doubt whether they know one end of a dog from the other to be honest.
If you have a good internet connection then watch it online - broadcasting from 10am to about 6pm every day, fantastic viewing of everything in the main ring. I was completely glued to it for 4 days last year, you couldn't have torn me away with a winch!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
If you have a good internet connection then watch it online - broadcasting from 10am to about 6pm every day, fantastic viewing of everything in the main ring. I was completely glued to it for 4 days last year, you couldn't have torn me away with a winch!
It was brilliant wasn't it. I need to sign up for this year as well. Specially enjoyed the agility.

rune
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2011, 10:43 PM
It was brilliant wasn't it. I need to sign up for this year as well. Specially enjoyed the agility.
I didn't sign up at all, but still had a fantastic viewing. I wonder if it might be more restricted this year though, now they know exactly how many thousands watched it for free....

ETA: I'm not sure what you did get as extra if you paid..... Was it just catch-up?

If it was breed judging then yes I would consider it for the Pastoral day. Problem is I don't have credit/debit card and wouldn't use them online if I did - but if they accepted PayPal then fine. Hmmm... if they don't accept PP then they are going to miss out on a lot of revenue worldwide.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
I didn't sign up at all, but still had a fantastic viewing. I wonder if it might be more restricted this year though, now they know exactly how many thousands watched it for free....
Thats funny----I thought I watched it for free but I was told I had payed for it---so then I thought my memory was up the shoot--again! Did you not pay last year?

rune
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2011, 10:50 PM
I watched it the days I wasnt there and didnt pay to either
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Sorted---apparently I paid for catch up.

Might have to do that again as I am probably going to be loused out with things to do beginning of March.

rune
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Thats funny----I thought I watched it for free but I was told I had payed for it---so then I thought my memory was up the shoot--again! Did you not pay last year?
Absolutely not, I had no means of doing so! I watched live, I think you had access to more recorded stuff if you paid - like maybe breed judging, or watching re-runs. I seem to remember I wanted to see Richard Curtis's routine again, after seeing it on there live, but was told I'd need to pay.
Page 65 of 103 « First < 15 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 > Last »