View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2008, 08:55 AM
I have only just seen this thread Rose......i am so sorry to read that beautiful Loki is having fits - sending you both my love and best wishes xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2008, 09:39 AM
More (((hugs))). Hope things are quieter today for you both.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

10-11-2008, 11:25 AM
So very sorry to hear that you and Loki have had such a terrible night.

Hope you get something good back from the vet today.

The breeder of your Loki and the obreeder of her Coz LS's Loki deserve to rot in hell.

Sending positive vibes and lots of cuddles to both you and Loki .

My heart goes out to you both.

Eunice xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2008, 12:07 PM
Don't know what to say for once Rose after reading you've both been up all night I was really hoping for much better news this morning when I logged in here Hopefully you've got to the vet, and hopefully you'll both be able to catch up on some of that lost sleep. I do hope she's coping with all this Rose, I feel so darn sorry for you knowing what you have to go through at times like this, but I'm sure you vet will put you at ease, be it slightly. You take care, lots and lots of ((((((((((hugs)))))) coming your way and great big slobbery kisses from Georgieboy.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2008, 01:16 PM
OMG you poor thing. I can't believe you are coping with so many. I'm a mess when Cassie has one. The breeders want stringing up, they really do. She's such a lovely dog. Hopefully by now you've been to the vet and you both have some relief and some rest. Big hugs from all of us. We're thinking of you xx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

10-11-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Oh Rose, I am very worried about you and Loki. I know things are very tough right now and these fits are bad enough, without the rest of it. Are you able to get a vet's advice at all?
Hello LS, the vet is giving me more Rectal Diazepam. If, however, by tomorrow morning she isn't fit free, I will see if he will take her into his hospital. She has had another 3, which brings the total to 21. This morning she was quite bright and got up and walked around, as they do after fits. She ate her kibble, which I softened with warm water for her and drunk loads of water. She looked so bright. She went back into her crate and slept soundly until 12.58 when she woke up fitting again! Many thanks for your message and support. I will keep updates going.

Take care.

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Don't worry hun, it's water off a duck's back from someone of her ilk. For someone's comments to matter, you have to consider them to be reasonably high up the food chain, don't you? Lots of love to you and Loki today, Rose. It isn't right that you and she should have to go through this.
xxx
Those comments are so true, LS. Many thanks for your wishes.

Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
I have only just seen this thread Rose......i am so sorry to read that beautiful Loki is having fits - sending you both my love and best wishes xx
Aw many thanks, Trixybird, I do appreciate your kind words. Take care.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
More (((hugs))). Hope things are quieter today for you both.
She's had another 3 since lunch time. Ah well no rest for the wicked!! Many thanks Lynn.

Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
So very sorry to hear that you and Loki have had such a terrible night.

Hope you get something good back from the vet today.

The breeder of your Loki and the obreeder of her Coz LS's Loki deserve to rot in hell.

Sending positive vibes and lots of cuddles to both you and Loki .

My heart goes out to you both.

Eunice xx
I couldn't agree more with you Eunice regarding the breeder, hope they do rot in hell after the hell they put both Loki's thru'. Many thanks for your vibes and cuddles - I appreciate them and so does Loki. Take care.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Don't know what to say for once Rose after reading you've both been up all night I was really hoping for much better news this morning when I logged in here Hopefully you've got to the vet, and hopefully you'll both be able to catch up on some of that lost sleep. I do hope she's coping with all this Rose, I feel so darn sorry for you knowing what you have to go through at times like this, but I'm sure you vet will put you at ease, be it slightly. You take care, lots and lots of ((((((((((hugs)))))) coming your way and great big slobbery kisses from Georgieboy.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Helena, getting more Rectal Diazepam from the vet but if Loki is like this in the morning, I will get her taken into the hospital. It is soul destroying, she had another one just now and it was a bad one and she keeps crying. She is had just had another one. Many thanks for your lovely response and wishes, Helena. They do help.

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
OMG you poor thing. I can't believe you are coping with so many. I'm a mess when Cassie has one. The breeders want stringing up, they really do. She's such a lovely dog. Hopefully by now you've been to the vet and you both have some relief and some rest. Big hugs from all of us. We're thinking of you xx
Aw WH, I am a mess at this moment! She has now had a total of 24 fits since 4 pm yesterday. She is lying exhausted on the floor now beside me. I have put another rectal Diazepam up her. Her right leg and back right leg feel so stiff!! I have to call the vet again in the morning, if she is no better. Many thanks for your kind words and hugs. I appreciate them very much xx

Again, Everyone, many many thanks for all your lovely wishes for Loki and support.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Bless you Rose - I know you are doing everything you can.

More hugs.
xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2008, 05:07 PM
So sorry to hear Loki is still fitting.
You are certainly not wicked that breeder is though.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Everything crossed here for Loki.
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Poor Loki

I hope the fitting stops soon x
Page 6 of 16 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »