View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Does any one else think he looks and sounds like Jo Brand ?
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post

He does, he does
Maybe she is his love child
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 03:25 PM
But has anyone ever seen them both at the same time ?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 04:38 PM
What a gentleman he is if he's left like that!!! Don't see many of them these days do ya!!!! Yes, now that you mention it, he does sound like Jo Brand!!!Lol!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-11-2008, 05:39 PM
What I want to know is are the bbc going to refund the money to the people who voted last week expecting to see him this week?
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
What I want to know is are the bbc going to refund the money to the people who voted last week expecting to see him this week?
On the BBC website's report it says yes they are more than willing to do that.

I think it is said he has gone as none of this was his fault.

I think as there are so many different types of celebrities taking part, young/old, fit/unfit, big/small it's a bit like saying that someone older and portlier should not be in it this stage as no one expected him to be able to dance as well as the others.... in which case why be in it to start with?

It was a fair comment too to say that if the show was just about dance it wouldn't be on as it wouldn't get the audience it would need,(why Come Dancing was scrapped) so it's an entertainment programme, which means we, the public, can vote for who we want and stuff the judges!

I feel everyone saying he shouldn't be in it now were saying you were good for a laugh but now go away and let the serious dancers get a chance, even though he trained just as hard as the others.

P.S I don't watch it btw, but it's on when I'm cooking one of my ladies dinner.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
On the BBC website's report it says yes they are more than willing to do that.

I think it is said he has gone as none of this was his fault.

I think as there are so many different types of celebrities taking part, young/old, fit/unfit, big/small it's a bit like saying that someone older and portlier should not be in it this stage as no one expected him to be able to dance as well as the others.... in which case why be in it to start with?
Maybe the celebs should have some sort of audition before they are accepted on the show

It was a fair comment too to say that if the show was just about dance it wouldn't be on as it wouldn't get the audience it would need,(why Come Dancing was scrapped) so it's an entertainment programme, which means we, the public, can vote for who we want and stuff the judges!
I think it is a reflection of just what the public do want today......a return to old fashioned values, a gentle easy to watch programme. I also think everyone like some sort of competition. This had stopped being a dance competition. I disagree that if it was just about dance it wouldn't be on. People are enjoying the dancing.

I feel everyone saying he shouldn't be in it now were saying you were good for a laugh but now go away and let the serious dancers get a chance, even though he trained just as hard as the others.
This is just what they were saying. There is no disputing he worked very hard but he just never came up to scratch.

P.S I don't watch it btw, but it's on when I'm cooking one of my ladies dinner.Hehehehe! nor me
I really admire him for stepping down and admitting that he was taking votes from more deserving competitors.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
Ohhh gawd!!!! I've been saying that for years now

I think he has been very honourable in his decision.
The expression on his face every time he danced absolutely got me every week, and when he dragged his partner across the floor.........oh deary me....I had to cross my legs
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6