Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 01:09 AM
Gorgeous pics everyone, love yours sam!
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-12-2007, 02:04 AM
What a lovely show of pics everyone, you all look so happy, I've been out all night at the dog club and I've just logged on, what a pleasant surprise to see so many responses to this thread, I'm sure it's given a lot of folks pleasure in looking at them.

Anyone else want to plunge in ?
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 02:07 AM
We lost our album in a move only got two small photos and there both dreadful quality and damaged. Keep threatening Ian with a vow renewal for our Silver wedding in 2010 but he says he'll leave me if he has to go through all that again
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Oh what a night for you then shiba!!! Men,hey!!!??? Mine didn't speak to me the next morning and I was guessing the shock had set in by then!!!!

Sam, your pics are absolutely stunning, all gothic, fantastic!

C'mon folks we want to see more please!!!!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 03:20 PM
Some great pics here, I dont have any on my computer, I really must get round to taking the negatives in to see if I can get them put on a disc. I've taken a pic of a photo so it's not too clear probably for the best

Taken in 1993

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 04:44 PM
That looks soooo romantic Sharon, and you look lovely, pity it's not clearer though. Did you marry a Spaniard then, or is he just nice and tanned, phwoooooar he looks very Mediterranean, and that Spanish accent I just love. Maybe he's not though and he's from Wigan or something! Lol! Nothing wrong with Wigan though!!!!!!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
That looks soooo romantic Sharon, and you look lovely, pity it's not clearer though. Did you marry a Spaniard then, or is he just nice and tanned, phwoooooar he looks very Mediterranean, and that Spanish accent I just love. Maybe he's not though and he's from Wigan or something! Lol! Nothing wrong with Wigan though!!!!!!
lol your not far out Helena he comes from Old Trafford - Manchester We had been there 2 weeks before we did the dreaded deed - hence the tan!
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 09:17 PM
Awwww love all the pictures there all lovely Tracy you looked lovely and Helena you looked lovely as well awww Sharon you looked lovely and all loved up bless
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6