Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 What a wee shame,I take it she now has a new blanky(your duvet)
hahhaaa how did you guess?
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Wee itsy bitsy Boobah does the same,she still has hers too. She's sooo insecure aye right
Do I hear the pitter,patter of tiny paws in the nearer than planned future
awe she still has her bit vet bed,,,thats nice, I was a bit gob smacked at a two people who threw it away,,,,they thought after a few nights when the pup had settled that it had served its purpose, I managed to stop my self saying DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT STUFF COSTS
its not a disposable bedding,,,,, it lasts for years,,, you still having kizzys proves that...
xxx
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
awe she still has her bit vet bed,,,thats nice, I was a bit gob smacked at a two people who threw it away,,,,they thought after a few nights when the pup had settled that it had served its purpose, I managed to stop my self saying DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT STUFF COSTS
its not a disposable bedding,,,,, it lasts for years,,, you still having kizzys proves that...
xxx
Aye and it's been everything including s**t on too,
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Thats shocking boobah, ya need to get big Greg,,, slapped for that, he should know better,,,tisk tisk
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Thats shocking boobah, ya need to get big Greg,,, slapped for that, he should know better,,,tisk tisk
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 Cant take him anywhere
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2007, 05:24 AM
Ah BRILLIANT they sound great, I will have two please, I feel you never see a breed for what it truely is untill you have two,
the towel of the rack LMAO Kobie {the cat but he is hand reared and thinks he is a rottweiler} does that sort of stuff to vinnie, lol,
what are the minitures like? is it just the same personality in a more compact body or are they like a diff breed altogether?
a mini has to be a certain size, and I don't know if they have the four different types as you have with BT's over here you can still mate a standard with a mini,
no worries the rotties won't know what hit them when two tear away Bullies come through.
I had heard from Barb this morning will pm and tell you what happened to old boy Oliver
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6