Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
I would have no problem getting a letter from the vet but quite frankly, I don't want engage with her any more. I asked the vet at the time, what would you do if it was your dog, he said he would PTS and he would back my decision up 100% on veterinary grounds. He said that Polo was seriously ill and nothing more could be done for him.
I agree with you 100%! I hope I didnt word my answer wrong and upset you!
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2007, 08:40 AM
Oh Gill, I've just caught up with all this. I'm really sorry for all this cr@p you're having to go through at the moment, as another poster said it's hard enough when you loose one of the "Family" but the rubbish you had to listen to from that woman is awful.
best of luck with the book and the job. pleased to hear Deccy is happier and eating again, I'm sure he misses Polo as much as you do. lean on each other for strength I'm sure you'll get through this.
take care
Kitt xx
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2007, 09:35 PM
I hope I didnt word my answer wrong and upset you!
Not at all......
cotterillg
New Member!
Female 

20-05-2007, 04:56 PM
I know how muched you loved Polo, you couldn't wait to get back to your "Po" when we used to go showing together, I also would get in touch with the vet to clarify this matter to the kennel owner then hopefully they will eat humble pie and Deccy would still have somewhere to go when you get another job
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6