View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2006, 12:38 PM
i didnt watch it ias i would be sooo upset , (i refuse to watch bambi coz of its mum!) However i think these people are the true evils of this world, there is absolutely no need for fur to still be used and those "stars" that do use it and wear it should be refused work then they might actually get their greedy minds around it!

I love fur but only when it is warm and can love you back!

Alex
xx
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-04-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Toby
just one more thing then i will stop going on about it i promise - do the poor creatures die of shock due to being skinned? - this has botherd me all night
This thought crossed my mind too. I think that the body goes into shock and numbness (?). Or at least that's what has kept me sane by thinking the last few days.

You can think about these things too much though, there is absolutely no point in dragging yourself down with it. Sign all the petitions, write to anyone who counts and who you think can do something about it: anything that will make you feel you're doing something helps you to cope better I find. K.
Flipper
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-04-2006, 04:36 PM
Probably not, it can take a while to die from shock...not that long but longer than it would take to skin them. I think they could become unconscious or die from heart failure due to the stress/pain/fear/adrenilin though...I should probably shut up now though. This 'act' is about as brutal and torturous as gets. Im personally boycotting what I can (what I know about) anything from China...partly due to this and partly due to the latest trend there in 'crush videos'. That countrys got some twisted ideas about entertainment and no laws to stop it.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2006, 04:40 PM
ive signed the petitin and noticed that there are some letters you can print off to send.

katrina and flipper, thanks for answering my question, whatever happens i just hope its quick

i don't really know if i should ask this .... but whats a 'crush video'
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-04-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by Toby
i don't really know if i should ask this .... but whats a 'crush video'
I've just googled it and suggest you don't. I wish I hadn't.
Flipper
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-04-2006, 07:18 PM
Sorry, I thought it was in this forum that I saw it origianlly posted but it was another one. I wouldnt advise anyone to look into it.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2006, 09:39 PM
I've just googled too, i think i have heard of them before. this world is a disgusting place we have to remember that there is still more good people than bad................at the moment anyway.
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2006, 10:22 PM
I can't watch things like this as I know what goes on and it makes me tearful at the thought of it. The people who should be watching it are the ones who think it's okay.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6