Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
speaking of camcorders - almost forgot Brunos's party piece - Bob Dylan - Just liek a woman - he howls along to that tune - its on this site titled - Bruno and Bob Dylan if you want to watch it !!! VERY amusing !!!
Amusing is an underestimation what a funny little fella. He is so cute, my cat sits next to me when im on the computer and she was mesmerised by him. What a clever dog, obviously the harmonica is his organ!!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2006, 12:33 AM
thanks Luz - he is a daft wee thing - my oh wanted me to buy him a harmonica for his xmas so that he could annoy the dog with it - felt that would have been a bit cruel !!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2006, 12:42 AM
Benji starts barking and running round like a nutter everytime the local news goes off and the weather comes on - they only have to say heres the weather now............and he's off It seems to be the BMI baby advert just before the weather that he either likes or dislikes - I'm not sure which
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
Helena my Arab used to rest her head on my back when i was grooming her legs. I loved that, a bonding moment.
I know exactly what you mean there Luz I used to stand on a milk crate to combe my horses mane (he was very big 16h2" and I am only 5ft.7"!) and he would bring his head right round and rest it on my shoulder - ah bless, I have such lovely memories of him When I led him out to the field each morning, he would always pull my woolly hat off my head and chuck it in the air too! He thought that was really funny! and most days, he would hold onto the arm of my coat or jumper at my wrist with his teeth! I don't know what that one was all about though!
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
one of mine will only settle in the evening on the right side of the sofa if she isn't fast enough she will keep going to the door to be let out ......only she dosen't want to go out she wants the others to follow so she can run back and pinch the seat ..
Must be a Cavalier thing. Poppy does that so I get up off the sofa and she can jump into the warm bit where I've been sitting ....... little monkey
dee dee
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-01-2006, 05:51 PM
I got my staffy tasha five years ago and at the time the song "who let the dogs out "was top of the charts.My husband used to sing and dance with her to this song so now automatically(even when sleeping)if this song comes on she runs in circles chasing her tail singing and delighted. great party piece and the kids find her highly entertaining.
Yorkie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-01-2006, 06:45 PM
Milo always does a Houdini and escapes out of the kitchen at night even though we have a safety gate on there!! Its so funny as we'll be in bed watching TV and we'll hear him pitter patter up the stairs and the other night our door was open and he just came trotting in and lay down on the floor!! We just don't know how he does it!! He just appears with his "Aren't I clever!" look
Lucy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-01-2006, 07:02 PM
All these stories are soooo cool. I can't wait to get Eddie so I can join in.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6