Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2015, 09:12 PM
I'm going to go for Christmas Eve, 2 girls weighing in at 4lbs each
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Oh speaking of traffic,came across 2 accidents on the way homeCars were a messAmbulance on the scene for bothPeople get themselves in an awful big hurry,don't they?Hope everyone is ok though.
'evening Eileen nice to see you, pleased about your Mum report and the impending arrival of little hobbites's (I assume that is how spell the female hobbits )

Anyway, allegedly all of us must take care tomorrow at 09:38 if we are driving, some clever clogs has worked out that is the time all of tonights Xmas party drinkers will back on the road again and thinking they are clear, and of course many of them are still intoxicated.

Well I will be driving at 09:38 tomorrow (On our way to the supermarket of choice ) I just hope that these guys are wrong

Whatever the stats, wish you well and safe journey for OH on his way home.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 09:48 PM
21st December 1 boy 5lbs 3oz 1 girl 5lbs good luck to mum to be and the rest of the family
Keep calm.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-12-2015, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Couple more photos of the fireplace the bits we added over the weekend.
I can really picture you and Gordon either side in your arm chairs and Dillon in the middle on his bed Could be a scene from the Victorian era
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 10:24 PM
I go team blue, 24th and around 3lb12.....not good at old weights lol
They are little devils aren't they TW, hopefully everyone has settled now.
Been doing some more tidying, i have put my paperwork into a box file and as the toy box is a lot emptier, stashed it at the bottom of the toy box lol, put my spare medicine in the other but will have another tidy round tomorrow. I put the throws through the wash and one has been chewed up...whoops lol
Was annoyed with my dad, got dinner done early before i left so he had plenty of time to eat before going out with his workmates.....he came back from work and said he wasn't going...didn't tell the lads he wasn't going either...told him he was very very rude
Edited coz i remembered i predicted boys when i heard the news
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2015, 11:48 PM
Ok,making a note of all the guesses
BRENDA,can't be boy/girlYou can have another guess:
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Fell asleep in front of the telly. Woke up in the middle of Graham Norton Checked on girls and Mabs and Zen were out, so put them back in, no one will stand up to Lona, even found Cariad out tonight, however they know Lona won't chuck them out or not let them in whilst I'm there, and they know I keep a check on their goings on. Had a soak, rechecked them again and everyone in. It's so warm tonight, just put the ceiling fan on for a while. Think that's what's happening, they get too warm, swop houses, cool off,try to go back into the big one and Lona stamps her paw at them
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2015, 12:29 AM
Hope they decide to go to bed soon TW...little monkeys. My pair switch beds occasionally, they sleep in soft crates and i zip them in so no musical beds lol
Hope LG behaved himself visiting people today
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6