View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 09:20 PM
That's a good price Lynn and pleased it means Christmas doesn't need to be cancelled lol
Mum is looking for a new job
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-12-2015, 09:49 PM
Pleased to hear that Dillon is much more comfortable. As you say - could be you get a decent undisturbed night's sleep, Lynn. The only thing that I knew about Barnard Castle is that there is a good public school there that has produced some England Rugby players over the years.
Griff - Can I place an order for 8 dozen gingerbread men. Like the odd one with my afternoon cuppa, that number should see me through to the New Year. Sounds like they were a huge success. Is the food processor knackered though, after the smoke thing. Or aren't we meant to mention that! lol !
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Griff - Just seen the mention of your Mum looking for a new job - I take it by this that she has had enough of that awful place she works at.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2015, 09:59 PM
Oooooo what was the killer,Griff Hope she is going to take them for constructive dismissal
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Lol....it was still working LG......I will check it again tomorrow just to be sure
TW, she is going to try to transfer, she is on a phased return doing the hours she wants, it was agreed Thursday she would be doing 8.30-3pm today and tomorrow, got to work today to be told she had to work until 4...it had been agreed by the union rep, mum and the contact centre manager that it would be 3....the contact manager told them she had to work until 4!!! She also has a special chair because of her back and they make her keep it in the restroom at the end of every day she has to push it out of the office, she had someone in to set it up properly for her and today she went to get the chair and someone has deliberately altered the settings, there was no way of using the chair how they had set it...she has had to reset it herself and hope it is right as they refuse to pay for the company to come back and set it up again...last week someone broke her foot stool! Oh yeah and apparently people have been told not to talk to her! I am feckin livid
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-12-2015, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
He had an e-mail this afternoon from them to say that they have now taken to sleeping in the same bed and not a cross word between them. This is good news as apparently on her arrival they both completely ignored each other for the first 24 hours. Now it seems as if they have been together forever. If I did nothing of worth this year apart from getting involved with this little girl - then it is truly enough for me. I am absolutely delighted - when you think of some of the ghastly people who could have got their hands on her - it doesn't bear thinking about. Job done.
Yes great outcome. For the record Rianna ignored Casey for a few days after he came home to us. I think it was partly because she had to keep her distance from Baruska, they never played together or sleept near each other which was a big disappointment for us. However, Casey is such a loveable and affectionate dog that she couldn't ignore him for long and like the two you mentioned above they are now best pals as well.

There's something really nice about seeing two dogs licking each other and keeping side by side wherever they go.

Ghastly people - there are far too many about, can't write about what fate I wish I could impose on them.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-12-2015, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
He seems a lot better thank you June. Laying like a horse on his side sleeping.
Pleased to be reading that Lynn, and I think exactly the same when I see Casey lying on his side snoring. Does Dillon snore
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2015, 10:40 PM
WHY the heck is your mum not DEMANDING immediate assistance from the Union getting legal advice because that is what I would be doing, they are walking all over her
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2015, 10:49 PM
I just think she doesn't care anymore TW, she obviously isn't happy there anymore and she isn't alone,, there are lots going for voluntary redundancy and tonnes are searching for new jobs. If she doesn't find a job in a different dept she is going for redundancy, the whole place is just a joke
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Griff they are endangering her health by their antics with her chair and stealing her footstool and also by refusing to have the company back to reset her chair due to the action of their own staff, she needs to hit them in the goolies where it hurts, which is their wallet,and she needs to do it for her own self respect and dignity
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >