Female 

04-11-2014, 10:19 PM
Don't happen often lol think hubby enjoying it
Can't help it comes with working evenings
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-11-2014, 10:24 PM
June - Both the dogs and myself are now forgiven for yesterday's indiscretions. The Mem even sewed the Scraggosaurus up - after a re-stuffing operation. Fagin was duly delighted at the reappearance of his buddy, and has taken him off to his bed and buried him beneath the duvets, where hopefully he will remain undetected by Scout and Tess (that pair of intrepid dinosaur murderers). Oh Eileen - How could you? There you are double-socked and onesied up to the eyeballs and that poor foxhound out there in the cold,cold, shed! Go on! Let him in! P.S. Have you seen how much damage a large hound can do to the average home when left un-attended (perhaps you just aren't that curious). If you let him in you could find out!!!! Enjoy your hols Mandy even if it means an increase in domestic toil. Bye fer now.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 10:38 PM
Thank you Gordon, I will try tell you now hubby didn't marry Delia
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 10:40 PM
GORDON,looks like a Hilton hotel room in that shed He has a duvet,quilt cover,top sheet to keep the duvet and cover clean...a pillow and a Snuggly blanket.Was going to ask him if he'd like an alarm call in the morning Would give him a cuddly friend but he'd just bury it Its a brick shed,well cosy in there
Don't think he's looking in,as much as he wants me to go out.Mostly because i'm meals on wheels He is bottomless pit
Wee Fagin sounds lovely
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2014, 10:45 PM
LOL Eileen, does room service make the bed in the morning (after serving breakfast and taking him for his constitutional of course) Forecast is going to get colder, mine will have their heat lamps out there soon. Glad you're back in Good Books, Gordon, and well done to the Mem for resurrecting her sewing skills for poor bereft Fagin
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 10:50 PM
Do you think he needs a heat lamp TW?Geez I'm a bit worried now We go out in the morning for our ' jog behind Duncan' hike.Come back and he has breakfast been changing his bed everyday,cause it gets wet and HAIRY!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2014, 11:09 PM
Mine have got big coats that have an undercoat underneath, so if they get wet it just sort of slides off them, they shake themselves and they are almost dry straight away. So unless its below freezing for a couple of days they don't have them, unless I've got youngsters out there with them. They have a double insulated floor and walls with rubber horse matting down and shavings on top of that and thats usually enough. I don't know what Duncans coat is like, mine you can put your hand in and lose it in the winter it is that deep and thick. I have absolutely no experience of hounds whatsoever, however my dobies lived outside with no problems at all. I'd get his bed off the floor onto a pallet so he is out of draughts at least.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Eileen - Wee Fagin as you call him isn't lovely at all! He's a blerdy great monster of a creature - the reason we can't get anyone to deliver to the house. Even the Post Office will only leave things down at the gate. His saving grace is that he is fiercely loyal and adores the Mem and myself, he quite happily shares his home with the three bitches who he regards as his private property, but will not tolerate another male dog. So as you can see although he undoubtedly loves his two fluffy toys he can be quite a liability. Fortunately I am in a position where his belligerence doesn't matter, but I cannot think of anyone else who would have him.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2014, 11:21 PM
ah bless him.Lucky he found you then
I really think the doughnut is fine.If dogs had thumbs,they could zip up a sleeping bag,how handy would that be?
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >