View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Sounds like you have had a nice day Helena.
The toe nails sound very nice for the warm weather. Definitely sounds like that couple have had a row doesn't it.
Well done with the feed back to the optician.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
OMG, Good Morning, your enthusiasm all round tires me out. I am thinking Rose, could I be suffering from ME as it doesn't matter what I do about taking Guinness to alleviate the anaemia I am not getting any less tired, quite the contrary and have left off some of the statins off. A friend suggested I tand tell ry kiwi fruit to alleviate the constipation that the Guinness and liver causes so I have got some in. I hope everyone else is ok. Malka glad that you and Pereg are now on the up!

Have a good day all, hope you all stay safe, God bless.
briefly probably no; it carries far more symtoms than exhaustion
i keep saying the same thing...did the dr do a blood test and if so he should be repeating that and as you cannot take the iron tabs you need to go back to him urgently.

listening to what helps others when there is a medical problem is not wise.

the dr needs to know and so do you.
health is too important to do as you are doing.
could delay a diagnosis if it is more than anaemia

stop the liver etc and eat a large handful of sultanas instead and eggs.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 05:50 PM
hot...they say up to 28 tomorrow... ouch. not going anywhere..

thought i was melting at market..just a pool of wet grease on the pavement there was

never saw so much red exposed flesh! not mine i hasten to add..soaked to the skin sweating

some useful sales and as i said y'day folk think ahead so enjoyed selling warm baby mittens and a full length mohair scarf in vintage yarn....utter luxury in a delicious shade of pale lilac...

box of baby yarn came....

saw a very irish thing on the way home.this is on the main ring of kerry road, busy with coaches etc...saw ahead coming towards me a car with the driver door wide open and some sheep on the road. i stopped as i always do if there are animals around

along came the cavalcade...ewe newly sheared with twin grown lambs ahead and on the side a very hot collie,

herding sheep lazy irish style...the old farmer shouted thanks...poor dog..

the road up there is melting...
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 05:51 PM
hilarious...

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/d...ad-633684.html

ever had egg on your face!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
hilarious...

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/d...ad-633684.html

ever had egg on your face!

Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Evening

Loki's pretty much himself now. He had a bit of a moment with the bridge over the fields - like he didn't know what it was - but he's done that before. There was a post-fit episode with an egg once, where he kept approaching it and leaping back as if it might attack him.

Thanks again for all the kind wishes for Loki. It will happen again but he is one hell of a dog, the way he bounces back.

Dreading Thursday when Michael is seeing these people who may take his tooth out. The infection is still there so we have no choice really.

Helena - oh Gawd, what a time you had! That wasn't very nice of your guests if they were lying. Will you do the refund?

Do you ever sit down Eileen?

Beautiful evening here - SUNSHINE!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 06:26 PM
I do sit down LS...when I'm driving No,seriously I don't sit much,not good at doing nothing,bit OCD I think Besides its so gorgeous outside,great to be able to enjoy
Don't be worrying about Michael,that's 2 days away,it'll be fine you'll see.Its a mother thing I know Great to hear Loki is feeling better
ROSEBUD bet he felt like a right tool
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Lovely here tonight as well, where was the sun today when we needed it, you know from 10 am to 6pm 'ish
Really hoping its decent tomorrow for our river trip, I think I will do it anyway, but it would be better if it was warm because it will involve walking in the water with my canvas shoes on, not too bad at all on a warm day, very refreshing in fact, otherwise....
Dog Rescuers in half an hour, nothing on that I fancy because Footies taken over, so no Holby
I may have an early soak and go to bed with my book, I do have some ironing to do, only the last couple of t shirts though.
I think I'll start on the Berocca like Eileen, having said that I could get arrested
Must have missed the Specsavers Saga Helena, was considering going there myself for my free eye test, but if they treat you like rubbish then maybe not.
Cannot understand your guests, how can they tell outright lies, if they haven't even attempted to go out, there are other places to go in your area, look at the walks for instance. Silly people!!!
The only reason my Toyota had to go was because the gearbox went and it would be £1200 to fix it, it is one of the cars I have always loved best, Hannah Honda was OK, she is now with the gf of a very large East European and they give me updates on her funnily enough, they don't put lpg in a lot, they run her mainly on petrol and they say she is a faithful family retainer and the love her. Still looking for my next car to love after the Lucida
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Evening Linda glad Loki is making good progress.
Good luck for Thursday with Michael.

Gorden has said ring the garage tomorrow to see if the off of his head estimate from the man who gave him the estimate for my car when it failed its mot has gone up now and by how much. Firstly we work to a budget like most people these days and secondly the car has a limit as too how much we spend on it and thirdly why did they not ring us to tell us and ask if we wanted them to go ahead with the Chrysler part especially if it is going to cost more.
I emailed them this afternoon couldn't speak to them a bit cross still I had an appointment for Tuesday and have had to cancel in case its not ready till later in the day.
It was only a hair appointment but they don't know that.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Took a minute to work out what Gorden had said there LYNN but I broke it down and then I got it don't blame you for being cross,go open a bottle of red and put your feet up(( hugs))
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >